DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear all is well, and the Force-Pedregon style drama is all in the NHRA. Big Grin Let's bring home #3 next week!

Ghost Goblins and Gearheads info should be out soon, but in case anyone missed Greg's post, $100 entry for the 3 days, paying $600 Friday, and $2000 both Saturday and Sunday, separate purses for box and no box.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just want to congratulate the PAPERBOY for taking the MOD class. It's been a long time coming and we gave u loads of crap, so (taken from the words of Jeggy's crew chief) GOOD JOB!

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What's up Joe? Haven't heard from you in a while. When are you coming back to racing?

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to congratulate Art Armstrong for his no box win on Saturday. Great job Art!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Yes absolutely, CONGRATULATIONS ART!!!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Yes absolutely, CONGRATULATIONS ART!!!!!!

I was there Art was on his game Great Job!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joe, also Congratulations Arthur. Leadhead all is good and understanding and Thank you.

And here is the link to the GGG flyer, I could use eveyones help in making this the biggest GGG event thus far. Last year was over 300 cars. Thanks Guy's and Girl's in advance lol.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa.../files/goblins09.pdf

Lets have a blast this weekend and Thank you Michael Beard!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Greg

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ Benish:
What's up Joe? Haven't heard from you in a while. When are you coming back to racing?

hey rusty! I have not one ounce of desire to return! Plus a competitor cannot compete only racing once a month. I refuse to be a glutton for punishment. Good luck to all PRP team in the bracket finals

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
greg, the GGG race looks like its gonna be a ton of fun.
just might have to bring the new ride there that weekend and see if this old man can still cut a light in the box class Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree, GGG event looks awesome. Even if dad can't make it that weekend, I'll have to come up just to watch. The track always looks great all decorated for the event.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the GGG race now!!! The flyer looks SICK!!!! Nice job Michael Beard on the flyer (always makes awesome flyers).

This should be the biggest year ever for GGG!!!!! Love the $20 all weekend spectator fee also, reducing fees to spectators is always a good thing!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking flyer! Michael Beard does some nice work! Check him out on www.staginglight.com, which is also a great site for information.

I'd love to see this blow last year away, which would be saying something!

I think my costume this year will be as a bracket racer. No one will know who I am!!
Laughing Rolling Banging Head

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Way wasn't one of the nitrous outlaw cars used for the flyer? Nothing against Chris Nyergies, but he hasn't ever even been to one of our n2o races. I'm sure it would have been nice to use, oh I don't know, maybe one of the sponsors race cars.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Besides that, I think the flyer looks great.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just a note to say thanks to keith and the track workers, and Greg.
Great job on the track prep and giving us a surface we could finish up our 1/4 mile T/S Lic. runs.
Quickest 60 ft's (.994) and 1/8th mile (4.30) for us to date.
Good Luck to Team Pittsburgh @ the track Championships. Obviously ...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well the new ride was delivered today.
for the first 45 mins, ryan did nothing but walk around the car with a big smile on his face.
i asked him why he was limping and grinned , then asked him if he was carrying a woody with him Big Grin
even said he was gonna sleep in it tonight,
just cant wait to get it to the track.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Just a note to say thanks to keith and the track workers, and Greg.
Great job on the track prep and giving us a surface we could finish up our 1/4 mile T/S Lic. runs.
Quickest 60 ft's (.994) and 1/8th mile (4.30) for us to date.
Good Luck to Team Pittsburgh @ the track Championships. Obviously ...

We are more than happy to have you guys show up like that and finish up what you needed. We enjoy having you and the other N2O cars and are always looking for better ways to get you guys down the track. Greg wants to see a 3.90 something at GGG so I have not only a goal but also my work cut out for me. After Friday night we just might have it figured out....obviously.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Anything in the 3's will be a tall order for the Nit cars. But it can be done. There are a number of stout cars that have been @ PRP that run some 4.0's Hope we have a great turnout for the GGG event. Even if that will mean we will be struggling to get in just on the motor.
thanks agian for all the hard work and pride you guys put in your jobs.
It is appreciated.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
who won the king of street today.....hopin for a romeo three-peat! also there will be a hold em tourney at my trailer thursday night at the bracket finals. start time depends on the gamblers race. seating will be limited to 16 first come first serve. 40 buy in. paying top 3 or 4

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post