DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
A good racer will adjust his car within the rules to make his win light come on the most not cry because the rules don't fit his style. I am going to try footbraking my car this summer just for the heck of it,does anybody feel like putting some money up against me? Big Grin

My point exactly. You cant blame someone for doing what they can to win.

Im sure you will do fine footbraking. Let me know when you go back to the button Tongue. LOL JK

How many people put a TB in there car and its like someone turned the lights on big idea. How many of those people then say Im going back to footbraking its much easier? With the exception of Mark Romeo Smile. This doesnt take anything away from all the great racers that can do well at both. There are just many more that are much better with a button.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i went from footbraking to a button back to footbraking in the conrathmobile. im much better at footbraking. only way im putting a transbrake in my car now is if i have a delay box in there too. which is gonna happen eventually...but ill take footbraking over the button anyday...unless that button is wired to a nitrous solenoid Smile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Matt I got to get me one of them buttons! big idea

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i learned earlier this year that its a good button to have! i gotta get a setup for my car now Wink

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You're the one that started this whole thing. Tell us who you heard it was.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You're the one that started this whole thing. Tell us who you heard it was.

Yeah Bill, thanks again

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mr. DuckY,
Don’t get your feathers in an uproar. In my former job I had to be an expert at predicting the weather. I think you and my hired gun have a concerted effort going on here and I might have to renegotiate her contract LOL. Be careful when you mess with the Bear. Are you two going to bring me anything good to eat on Saturday? I hear black RAIN forest cake is the rage on Saturdays after 1:00PM.

Have a nice day!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
did we get a name on the cheater in top yet??? No No

why you playing dumb he's your buddy

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
HA HA HA Bud cheating...... thats a good one!! Rolling can you see me slapping my knee!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
maybe im just stupid, but if you do your job in the car, like smack the tree, dial your car and be able to run the number, you have every chance of winning. if you cant hit the tree, spend the time at the practice tree to make yourself better at it.
especially in top class, if you lose, dont start pointing fingers and accusing people of cheating because you didnt do your job in your car.
it shouldnt matter who is in the other lane, just run your own race.
the ones that footbrake, thats their pref. and you can tell the ones that spend the time in their cars because in any race, they are tough.
whether you have a button, delay box, or just a brake pedal. if you dont spend the time trying to better yourself at it. you would still suck Laughing

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
HA HA HA Bud cheating...... thats a good one!! Rolling can you see me slapping my knee!!!
"Buddy couldn't handle it!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjBdFPyxuak

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
BobW, so, you're saying you're Rain Man??? Laughing

Us, conspire?? Never. Big Grin You're always welcome to stop by when we have the grill going. If you can't race well, eat well, and you can see we ain't wasting away in our pits. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
did we get a name on the cheater in top yet???

Well, we're waiting?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well, we're waiting?

what did you guys break on the dragster saturday

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Bill you were the first to bring it up so you must know something. It seems that as soon as someone starts doing good they get accused of cheating but I don't honestly believe anybody got caught or it would be known everywhere by now. Some people like drama.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this kindA INFO SHOULD BE WORTH SOMETHING$$$$$$$..to both partys..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I heard it's the new guy from NY.............. Eyes....just not very good at it.. Laughing

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hyde:
quote:
quote:

Well, we're waiting?

what did you guys break on the dragster saturday

Pat forgot to turn on the fuel pump. It happens

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Well Bill you were the first to bring it up so you must know something. It seems that as soon as someone starts doing good they get accused of cheating but I don't honestly believe anybody got caught or it would be known everywhere by now. Some people like drama.

You're right, nobody got caught doing anything. Bill is just busting balls.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
this kindA INFO SHOULD BE WORTH SOMETHING$$$$$$$..to both partys..

Both parties? What in the heck are you talking about? Matty?