DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If the traction isn't there tomorrow I give up. I think they only prepped the track once at the WFC last weekend and my car hooked solid every single pass. See everyone tomorrow.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
to hot to race,track wont be there no matter whos working it!!i say we cancel and go swimming!! Sorry

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Screw racing today I'm working on the car for it's going to be too hot.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its gonna rainout anyways!!!12.30 1pm..heavy rain..and its all branks fault!!or the doorman..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Fair weather racers...geez lol Hot or not I'll be there!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
weather coming in from the west and the south,kinda wierd.intersecting at the track!! Eek

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gee, I thought the rain was all Barry's fault. Or was that the traction? Oh well, It's all Barry's fault...
Congrats to Mark Romeo - great job!
Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If this is too hot then Ill see you in October. With the clouds it not that bad at all. What is it 3-4 degrees hotter then the normal Hum Rain?? I dont think so... But everyone is welcome to stay home Ill be glad to collect the check Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Points are updated, they were there Thursday.

Fair weather racers indeed! I have some lamps to light!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
brank doorman..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
chuck - Points look updated except the date still says 07/10/2010.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
great job to lou greco and mark romeo,and mikey balaska,you guys are true awsome racers...

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
See you guys tomarrow...I hope the weather hold out...I need to shake this thing out before the div at Skyview next week. I refuse to drive 5+ hours and hope everything is working A/OK... Roll Eyes

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Prest, Lou Greco you are one bad man at PRP. I just wanna see how many rounds in a row and races you can win at PRP without losing. Mark Romeo great job on continuing your hot streak.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome job to my buddy and teammate Mikey, to Lou "I Rule PRP, Suckers" Greco, to Mark Romeo, in the final 3 in Mod, and runner up in Top, and big congrats to Joey Pinskey for winning Street, driving great all day!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Also, it was awesome to see Christine Brewer back behind the wheel of her Mustang! Hitting the bottom, pops a .012 for the first time trial, and a .027? I think on the second, then won round 1!! Pics to come once I upload. I know mine were the only eyes tearing up.
hug Angel

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Pinskey!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I also want to thank PRP and staff for keeping the track surface in tip top shape. I couldn't have won if the track surface wasn't there on the hot day.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
omg,thats funny....tip top shape.. Rolling

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
omg,thats funny....tip top shape.. Rolling

Are you having traction issues Bill?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop