DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
They usually got to run for an Ironman too, thats the odd thing to me.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I got the official word from Frank and Greg this morning: test n tune only for Juniors on Saturday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
that sucks..if anybody had a chance of winning a iron man for our trophey room it was the boy..gets his abilitys from his pap i guess..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
that sucks..if anybody had a chance of winning a iron man for our trophey room it was the boy..gets his abilitys from his pap i guess..

Keep Wednesday afternoon, July 4th open on your calendar.

Your family might have a chance to pick up an Ironman for each of them at that track to the west of you. Wink

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
triple555..i know where your track is i have been there the last couple weeknds.down to semis last wknd.darn gas prices are making it hard on us to travel these days.nice now its 1/8th.little dusty at times.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
triple what is the payout the 4th?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations are in order for the Romeo boys for their outstanding driving for the Iron Man Classic.Mark wins in Mod,& Kevin is runner up in Top-the win going to Jason Weaver of Beaver Springs racetrack.I think it's a great way to start a new season.Keep up the great driving.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thanks a lot Dean, it was a good day, it was the other way around though, Kevin runner up in Mod(no box), and I won Top(Box). Jason Weaver also did an excellent job, and then goes to Beaver the next day and wins Mod there too.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats guys.
jason was kicking butt yesterday.
ryan won the baby beaver the last 2 weeks at beaver springs also.
yesterday he was running consisitantly 8.92-8.95

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
triple what is the payout the 4th?

AJ

The Ironman program is a certain however the class lineup are still being hashed out at the moment.

With Independence Day falling on a Wednesday that follows both our own 3 day weekend Ohio Bracket Series ($60 3-Day Entry - $1,000 to win Sat/$2,000 to win Sun in both Box and No Box) and the NHRA National event 30 miles down the road on the June 29-30, July 1 weekend the track is considering a format like our "Cash Dash" (guaranteed purse plus bonus amounts for car counts over 32) Saturday program, perhap index classes with class racers still in the area, etc.

Keep an eye on the track website for the official announcement that should come fairly soon.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mark and Kevin you guys were getting it done over the weekend.

All ya how about the Bill guy......you know in the Black dragster......wooping up on everyone Sunday.
....Nice job Bill

Jeffrey you guys are off to a great start, hope to see you guys this summer.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Big GrinMark-sorry bout the mix up-it was hard keeping track of u 2 in box-no box-top-mod-oh well,for me,it was an outstanding weekend, and I'm really proud of u guys,and u r dedication to this great sport.I'm having as much fun and excitement as u!!Oh-by the way-would u email the carb guy in N.Y., and tell him I'm going to keep this 4780-1, as the time constraints will not let me wait any longer.I have to go fire up my buddies motor on Wed. this week,so I can't be messing around with the mail.I already have it stripped apart, and in the tank.I'm going to replace some of the sh*tty parts on it,so it at least looks presentable.Kev says u guys are done with school this week-congrats on another year finished.C U later this week. Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
check this out, ryan made the IHRA website.
thanks Will Hanna
http://www.ihra.com/article/881.html

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very cool article Jeff.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
any word on the shcedule of the jr nationals at prp in july yet?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck,
bars leaks does a great job of promoting their drivers.
i took some pics last week for his hero cards.
i love the "mr. come get me" pic

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard anything yet on the schedule. Judgnig from what I see about the first event on IHRA.com, it looks like they're still searching for an event sponsor.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, note that the BS points sticker is also black and gold

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah yeah, T. You're very smart. Now shaddup. Big Grin

Trap, you have a PM.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why cant i register on pittsburgh web site???

Photobucket