DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
poor little guy!! Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It ain't that bad, I cracked his back for him in the process. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
A little birdie tells me that the staties are out in force on 119 and 22 today, going for anyone 4mph and up over the speed limit. Watch yourselves if you're heading up to test and tune tonight.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck - I know they have been busy on Rt22 between the sheetz in New Alex and the BP in 5 points the last two evenings.....

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had to travel 119 before work today and I passed a few state boys -- usually I don't see any. Passed a couple on 66, too... so there is an increased presence today for sure.

Thanks for the heads up about 22... I better watch my lead foot if I head to T&T tonight.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Us locals have gotten used to the increased Pa State police presence on 22/66/119, this is nothing new as it has been like this for a LONG time. Watch especially on/at/around the 66/22 interchange coming from g'burg they are nailing people where it comes down to 45 also when you get on 22 near Gene and Boots candy they get ya still 45 till just past there. Then coming through 5-points (where BP is) it comes down to 45 through there too. Then of course the Liberty Trucking dip they have been a staple there for a long while.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who ended up winning last nights marathon???way to late for this old guy..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Tom Scott and Mike Egan!! I know a few racers are coming up to Quaker.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job tom scott!! not worthy

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Speaking of Bristol and wallys here is Dominic at the NHRA eastern Conference finals last week,with his wally and closest to the dial award for first round winners[There were over 100 cars in the 15 year old class}
Good luck to all this weekend
[URL= ][IMG]
[URL= ][IMG]

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthygreatjob.now lets work on that hair!! Humbig congrats

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy b-day Scotty Campbell, Larry Depretis....and ME! I'm stupid

If anyone hears any updates of PRP racers at the WFC please post them

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
Ya I know Bill, I gave up bugging him about it, Figgure if thats the worst he wants to do then so be it. Seems to me that brandons hair was about that long not too long ago.lol.Thanks for the kind words.

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick, Happy Birthday to you guys also...

Update from Bristol is me and Mark lost third round he went -.011 after driving awesome all day in his other entry he went .008 to other guys .002 both one off not getting the W. I go .002 and hog the stripe, Russ went out 2nd round with both his entry, AJ also lost second round, Stewart I believe lost second round in one entry and 3rd in second entry, Weaver and Chuck went out 1st round. Some really tight racing and everyone came out to play and its only the first day. See what we can do tomorrow

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Nick ( he is stupid ) Scotty and Larry D. Enjoying a day off Larry ? Glad some body can let us know what is going on. I don't know anybody down there Banging Head

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I know Keith! I called yesterday and left a message that said "Don't want to keep calling!!! Please let us know what's going on!" So, today so far I've gotten 9 texts (he knows I'm not fond of texting but I agreed to it for this occasion)! All I really know from them is that Mark won first round against Beard again today. Beat him yesterday too! That was just his first entry, haven't heard about 2nd first round yet. That's it so far!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh and Happy Birthday, Nick, Scotty and Larry!! Smile

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

From what I'm reading I think AJ and Chuck won a raffle for a free entry into all 3 races this weekend.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Big Congrats to Mark Brewer on a very impressive win at Qcr last night. Great job driving Smile

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Awesome Job, Team Donato!! It is nice seeing local racers getting it done at the Mother of all JR races.

Also congrats go out to Bo and Mason Gross. Mason was Runner Up in the Wally race.

A race with 600+ Jr dragsters in attendance and our very own doing well makes us proud. Great job, guys.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post