DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just for your guys' info Carey Hodge had a heart attack new years weekend and just had open heart surgery and is recovering well so far so keep him in your thoughts and prayers

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Barry told me about that, he saw it on Moparts. For those who don't know, Carey runnered up to Jason Weaver in the final at Bracket Finals, and runnered up at PRP in no-box in the Sunday race of GGG. He seemed like a pretty decent guy, I hope he's back racing in no time.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im kinda curious on how many QC racers will be running at PRP this year.
i talked to the dad of the QC 2005 jr track champion and they are coming to PRP
i hope they bring alot.i would love to see atleast 50 cars in the jr lanes.

we also finally got a pic of what our new RISLONE crew shirts will be like,
kinda hoping to have them by the banquet Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Russ, Scott, and Jeff, you have PM's.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Guys we need to hop over to the QCR post in general discussion and help out PRP a little bit. We have a Jeff Stewart bashing of PRP.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, you coming down to the car show? We need to figure out the logistics for the practice tree race.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
it doesnt matter what mr stewart is saying.think about it!where else are half of these western pa and eastern ohio guys going to race?2 1/2 to 3hr tow to race at nrp.and race all night long.i for one love nrp but i cant afford to race there every weekend prp is alot closer the traction is awsome,if i could only figure out where the finish line is i think i would be ok.it has to be the only track i have ever been to that the score boards are before the stripe.AND THE GRAVEL.when is car show?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Car show is next week the 19,20,21. I will be there Friday evening most likely, its always a good time this will be the third year in a row for me.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck T,

Are you going to be present at the PRP racers' banquet???

RHPIII

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
RHPIII: Don't you have some work to do? Like putting Humpty Dumpty back together again?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I will not be at the car show. We should get dinner sometime and we can talk about the practive tree race.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

Will you be eating dinner with us at the Raddison for the PRP banquet?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sounds good AJ. Shoot me an email.

Rich, I'm thinking no. Now get back in the garage. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Will somebody jump on Chuck's Sh it for not going to the Banquet. He is going to lose the Mr. Keystone award!!!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Go to bed, you have to work to do tomorrow.

<Mark Romeo>
posted
So is anyone going to the car show on Friday or am I going to be there alone?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I will be there all day Friday, most of Saturday, and all day Sunday. Got the dragster all rebuilt, new panels, new paint, and by Wednesday, it might actually be all together.

Stop by and say hello...

<Bill Turk>
posted
Rich,

Does this mean we have to see your bald ugly ass head all weekend. I will bring my sun glasses.!!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes, what a shame for you Bill! Are you bringing Mary, and least you'd look halfways cool?

<Bill Turk>
posted
Yes Rich, Meri will be there with me. I will be there on thursday to setup Mia's Jr Dragster and then on Saturday evening.