DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How about a trench along the entire length of the left side to capture and divert the water coming off that side of the track to keep it from pooling down track.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
more lighting on the return roads

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
beep....beep ba beep...

PAGING DALE GREENWALD

did you get your Trailer Toad money from the Jegs Open yet? Cuzzz I didnnnnttt!!!

Let me know
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
thats what most hacks do!! Rolling Rolling
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
No retorque for me either. I just set the impact gun on high and turn the air pressure up the whole way. Braaaaaapapapapapapa. It's all good. Big Grin

And a Damn good one!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sad news again for the pittsburgh raceway park community.. Local racer Tom Jones with the green monte carlo who raced in mod class was killed last night in a car accident... here is the article from WTAE's website..condolences go out to his family and close friends..
FALLOWFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- A man was killed in a vehicle crash in Washington County early Friday morning.
According to Washington County 911 dispatchers, the crash happened in the 1900 block of State Route 481.
Police said the car was traveling south 481 in Fallowfield Township when the driver failed to negotiate a curve and ended up hitting a tree, losing a tire and going airborne over an embankment.
The vehicle then hit a paved road and went airborne again, landing in a field below.
Police said Thomas Richard Jones, 48, of Charleroi, died in the crash.
An autopsy will be performed on Jones to determine the exact cause of death.

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WOW very sad news, Tom was a very good person who loved racing. It wont be the same without the Green Monte in the top corner of the pits. I had some good races with Tom in the finals a few times 1 went his way and the other was the last race in 09 in the finals which went my way. Deepest sympathy goes out to Family and Friends of Tom.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is very very sad news. I knew Tom pretty well and he was just and all around good guy, never had anything bad to say and would help anyone. We have lost a great friend and racer. Sympathies to the family and friends of Tom.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
very sad news... condolences to family and friends.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. You'll never hear a bad word about Tom, just good. The track just won't be the same without him sitting with the prestage bulb on, cleaning out the carb... and cleaning out the carb.. and... you get the idea. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Wow, sad day for sure. I didn't know Tom that well, but he always seemed to be a great guy. Chuck, I agree you would always know when Tom was about to make a pass!! He will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Sad sad news. Tom is good people. Built one hell of a good tranny for my camaro too.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Truly sad news. Extended my deepest sympathy to Tom's family. I know there will be a lot more drag racing going on in Heaven..... Praying hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Condolences to Toms family. You are in our prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tom was TRULY a good guy! Hung out with him and had many conversations! GREAT GUY and FUN to be around!!!! Condolences to his family!

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's just heart breaking news, Tom was a great guy, and I enjoyed talking to him on several occasions. We will surely miss the green Monte Carlo, and Tom's prestage antics. Our deepest condolences to Tom's family.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Hey Lou. I called Jok from trailer toad. He said he was waiting to hear from Dave because the $500 was for both days not each day.

I called Dave wednesday and he never called back.

I'll call Dave again on monday.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. Tom was avery nice guy. Condolences to his family and prayers sent.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thomas R. Jones, 48, of Charleroi, formerly of Bentleyville, died unexpectedly Friday, Nov. 4, 2010, as a result of injuries sustained in a automobile accident. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and under the direction of the GREENLEE FUNERAL HOME, 619 Main St., Bentleyville. A complete obituary will be published in a later edition.

Thanks Sonya!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Condolences to Tom's Family! Super nice guy! He will be missed!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If anybody is interested in my 2003 Ford Excursion for sale, please take a look...

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/2045917343.html

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post