DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quakercity will be racing on sunday IF IT RAINS OUT SATURDAY..it will be saturday program...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Due to the current economy and decreased sponsorship, we regrettably must revert back to the points payout program from the 2007 season.

Anyone who has already signed up for the points and would like a full refund, we will do so willingly. We will also hand out a partial refund on the entry fee should you decide to stay with us in our new points program. Refunds available until May 30, 2009.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We are hopeful that the future brings better economy and more sponsorships, so we can again offer more in our points payout program.

Thank you for your support of Pittsburgh Raceway Park programs.

Can someone remind those who do not recall the 2007 points payout program what this change will do for the payouts this year. This economy thing is really starting to piss me off!

"I'm freakin out man!.... You are freakin out man."

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Mod and Top will now be back to $2000 to win, Street $1000, I am not sure what will change with bikes and jrs.

Economy Sucks....

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, that sounds like a good idea. If it rains out on Saturday, run Sunday. I think Beaver is running Sunday too. Is the dragster back together? If so, I guess I'll see you at QC on Sunday.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Just got a call from Carmen, if PRP is rained out sat, they will be open on sunday.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
joeyb,its all together and loaded up,sitting in driveway and i cant go tonight!!!son has the prom thing tonight. censored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Tony are they running for points?Test and tune? or regular racing without points?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't know for sure. But if I had to guess, it'll be regular racing without points.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Some one will let us know soon.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be happy just to race on sunday but it would be nice to get these points started. At this rate we'll be lucky to even get 12 completed. Plus everyone knows when there's no points the turn out suffers.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Well I hate to add to this question and answer post Obviously But..... What does "TOP SPORTSMAN RULES APPLY" mean on the N2O Outlaw ad ???
someone.... anyone...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As per Frank, If we cancell tomm there will be a race on sunday,

BUT NO POINTS AND A PRORATED PURSE.

Also IHRA rule book has your IHRA Top Sportsman Rules. Hope that helps.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg M,

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think jrs go from a $1000 bond to a $500 bond

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Also IHRA rule book has your IHRA Top Sportsman Rules. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

I have the rule book on my site. that's not what I was asking about. I guess what they mean is T/S and quicker door cars. Obviously but not limited to just T/S cars

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It means if your car will pass top sportsman rules then it is allowed to run no matter how fast or slow it is.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine they would enforce a minimum weight? No scales...T.S has minimum weights etc. right.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm almost positive they mean "safety rules". Nothing performance wise. Kind of like the ADRL does.

<trap>
posted
Tony will the run the NOS outlaws on Sunday? Are they going to post it on their web site?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't know, buddy. I'm surprised it's not posted yet.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
me 2