DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
hysterical

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dan, call me at the shop today. 412 921 5404. Peace

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
sent you pm back

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Im so used to dealing with smart ass people at work that comment didnt even phase me,must be my extreme service manager training. Rolling

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
...or maybe it's because you are a true sportsman and one hell of a human being...all hail KOS!!!! YaYa Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
LOL Thanks joan,hows that granddaughter doing,you need to post some pic carries dying to see some of her

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE

DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Bad news. My Dad John Harrold could use some thoughts and prayers from PRP racers he is having heart surgery this morning in Pittsburgh.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and your dad JT.

Mark and Beth

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Deans406 aka "dean pollock" ck your pm's

Mark if you see this let dean know he has a pm
thanks ray

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Just noticed we had some PRP regulars do very well at the first gamblers race at Norwalk. Here is the link to the results, they both put down some stellar R/T's looks like things just didn't work out on the other end. Mad

http://www.dragracecentral.com...&Filter=100#indextop

Gotcha Ray, if I speak to him I will tell him to check.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ray-- I got ur msg-- CK ur PM-- Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://hawkey.shutterfly.com/#

Hi Carrie and Rich - here's the Official YaYa Show-Off Link if anyone wants to see the most beautiful grandchild and future Queen of Street!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for your dad, JT. I hope it works out as well as it did for my dad. 12 years ago for him, and he's still going strong as ever.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all that showed concern. He came through the surgery well but is in alot of pain. They say that he is recovering faster than the average person so far. His color started to come back and he was cracking jokes before he went to sleep tonight.
He was also very insistant that I go win him another race on Saturday (sounds like him).
Thank All of you.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thats good new JT. I hope he continues to feel better quickly.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob. He was joking about wanting a beer and wondering if they had any leftover parts when they were done.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
good to hear your dad is OK Jt, have him do what the doc's say and hell be fine. this Friday is one full week of not smoking and my doc was rite I can't believe how good I feel.

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PX88:
Thank you to all that showed concern. He came through the surgery well but is in alot of pain. They say that he is recovering faster than the average person so far. His color started to come back and he was cracking jokes before he went to sleep tonight.
He was also very insistant that I go win him another race on Saturday (sounds like him).
Thank All of you.

Thats good to hear JT, I wish him a fast recovery.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mike. He just called me and said he was hungry and he wants something to because the food there is not good at all. They have removed almost everything that he was hooked to and recovery is going much quicker than expected.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
JT glad to hear all is well with your Dad. We will keep him in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

AJ and Brianna

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post