DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where i can get a good brake controller this weekend. I am picking up a trailer Monday and need to get a brake controller before then. Any suggestions on the type of controller would be great also!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Bob Jones and a Prodigy...nuff said. lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
that's what i figured... do you think Bob could get me one at the track this weekend? i am assuming he will be there at some point.

Thanks again. See you this weekend Team PRP!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
724-225-8876

Give him a call, I know for sure he has them in stock, I don't know for certain if he will be at the track. I would guess he will be, but I don't know. I am sure he would bring one if he is coming though.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
awesome... thanks mark!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thats gonna suck mounting that brake controller to a bike. I bet that will tow like crap Rolling Rolling Rolling

Sorry could'nt resist....I'll go back to work now!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i really hate stink bugs..
Mad

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Me too!!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Did you ever think that maybe they hate you too.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
not you, Joe

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i bet they do...being i made something that you spray on them and they freaking die!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
DIE YOU ASIAN STINK BUG, DIE

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
So far, so good this weekend at the bracket finals. In the Thursday early bird gamblers, Scotty Campbell runnered up to Steve Obertanec in the no box race. Bob McDonough won the box race. Matt Powell in Bike finished in the money, can't remember what round. Today, Tom Scott won the box Super Summit Series run off, and will be going to VMP in a couple of weeks to go against the other Super Summit Series winners. Mia Tedesco won the junior dragster race of champions. Bob Brehm runnered up in the box gamblers race, Adam Duche runnered up in the junior dragster gamblers race, and AJ Casini got the win over Jason Weaver in the no box gamblers. Main event eliminations start tomorrow afternoon.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthywow great job guys..mr scott awsome job!! not worthy

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a guess on how late they will be running tonight(Saturday)?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
not sure steve, they just finished first round.
prp has 28, dragway 42 has 25 and beaver has 24

they are selling entries for the gamblers race now

dragway 42 has a link to a live stream from the track. i just site and watch mod and top run, just missed the jrs so im not sure which jrs are still in.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
dragway 42 has a link to a live stream from the track. i just site and watch mod and top run, just missed the jrs so im not sure which jrs are still in.

Glad to be able to help the locals as well as the far away fans who can't be at the track.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
this weekend was an off week so i figured i would do some touch up work under the hood of the camaro
i figured as long as i had the valve covers off adjusting the valves, i might as well paint them abd the air pan.
had a custom spray bomb done in 2011 camaro synergy green metalic. and used a silver base before the green went on., im really thinking that i need to paint the car this color with the black SS stripes Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Congrats to my friend from DT Paul Cochi for his win last night in the Box Gamblers race. Big Grin
And for all the Pittsburgh racers and staff.....everyone from my previous home tracks had nothing but good things to say about PRP...the track conditions....staff...and racers. Way to represent.. not worthy

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of small8
posted Hide Post
I had a great time at PRP! Track and car was great but the driver was off.

Any updates on track positions?

Damon Racing
TI Dyno
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions
CP Auto Graphics

Posts: 617 | Location: Jefferson, OHIO | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post