DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
congrats to all prp guys u rule. can some one post up the finale points for prp thanks. jeff that looks good, you need to paint that green guy shooting the finger on the back. lol

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark, I was definitely referring to myself with the "old geezer" remark! Hopefully we can tame the young guns for a least a few more years or at least get some pointers! Big Grin

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gonna miss the no box bonanza this year cause my junk is still broke! Maybe I should start golfing or bowling?

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
golf is more frustrating than racing....try gettin a bass boat.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
very true jason, but you can make one good shot and it helps make up for the other 80 bad ones Tongue

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm having electrical issues in the Cutlass, and I don't have a tow. So I think I may be a spectator at Norwalk.

Russ, you know I feel the only real golf involves bumpers on the sides of the green and windmills. Big Grin

DW, here you go, and you can also find points totals on the PRP main page article, and on IHRA.com.

TRACK POINTS
1 Pittsburgh Raceway Park 78
2 Dragway 42 48
3 Beaver Springs Dragway 47
4 Thompson Raceway Park 46
5 Empire Dragway 36
6 Skyview Drags 33.5
7 Kanawha Valley Dragway 29
8 Dunn Tire Raceway Park 28
9 New England Dragway 13

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ Benish:
Gonna miss the no box bonanza this year cause my junk is still broke! Maybe I should start golfing or bowling?

Im now in the same boat... Its time to start thinking about the route I wanna go for next year. I know one thing there will be changes. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ghosts Goblins and Gearheads info is up!!!

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...s/file/Halloween.pdf

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there will or won't be a flyer for the GGG race this year? And, if not, can someone post the gate times, schedule, etc?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nevermind, I see it was just posted.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Treed ya Joe!! Big Grin Tongue

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck,
any idea of an aprox time that the box race will start friday?
i doubt if i make it in time for a time run, but would like to get into first round.
prob, roll into prp in the 6:30- 7 pm range that day.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I know Chuck, you spanked me. We must have sent our messages at the same time because your post wasn't up before I typed mine.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Powerglide. I'd prefer a good core I can build myself but let me know what you have. PM me so we can talk.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also selling a Turbo 400 with a Hipster Pro Brake.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Intrested in the th400 JoeyB. PM me the info on it if you can.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Ghosts Goblins and Gearheads info is up!!!

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...s/file/Halloween.pdf

Chuck: Since you are the quickest ones to get answers from big idea When are the juniors scheduled to run as it is not posted on the flyer, also when are the run offs going to be!!
Thanks again for your help!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Run order for Friday will be juniors, no-box, then box.

TCR runs Saturday, so I'm not sure yet what the run order will be, since a good number of junior drivers also enter TCR.

Run offs for Street and Juniors are being worked on, with consideration being taken in to not keep the kids up too late Saturday, or keep them too long on Sunday.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glenn,

I hope your better half is doing well. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck but I was looking for prp track points.joey B I might have a glide for you

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post