DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes Joey, thanks. I'm going to call them.

Matt, boring isn't the word.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony,your right they would be boring to a guy who likes to crash everything he drives!!but i truely agree they are boring to watch!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whats the word then.....girly? lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i wouldnt go that far matt

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha im kidding. to me tho...theres just no cool factor to them but they don;t bother me. you'll never see me own one tho....maybe drive. not own

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
congrads to bob spelic!!made it to the finals at qcr saturday night. not worthy not worthy not worthy

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
keith pm

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice job, Bob! You're dialing the dragster in nicely! And congrats for the win, Bill.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks,didnt come without a price thou! censoredbroke something in motor 2nd round today at prp...

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both Bill Prest and Bob Spelic for making the final in Super Pro at QCR Saturday night. They were both on fire, cutting thru the competition. Unfortunately, only one of them could be the winner, and that was Mr. Prest. Nice job guys. It was fun to watch.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the motor Bill. Hopefully it isn't anything major. Although, these days everything seems to be major.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job Billy on your win. Do you know what happened to the bullet? Hope its not too bad.

Congrats to Bob Spelic for making the finals as well.

Congrats to Jeff Stewart for winning the Pro class on Saturday at QCR as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
What a racing weekend! Congratulations to Jeffy, Bill, and Bob! Josh on Sunday!

Hey Bill, what's this I hear you're going to quit racing?

Update on Nikki-I visited Nikki and Karen on Sunday morning, and Nikki is doing so well! Except her eyes still bother her, but Dad did a good job with the sunglasses! After Nikki ate a little bit, she was unhooked from the IV's and we went for a walk to meet Ashley and Daddy! So keep the prayers coming, they're working! Karen is doing well also, it was nice to see so many smiles!!

Bob W.-Sorry I missed you at the track on Sunday, I stopped up after seeing Nikki. I'm pretty sure Greg has some Nikki stickers. I will get in touch with him today and found out how many are left and if I need to order more!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Christine that is great to hear that Nikki is doing that well. Brianna has been keeping me informed from the care pages. Both of our prayers are with Nikki and the entire family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, for the encouragement. It felt good to go some rounds.

Congratulations to Bill on the win.

Bob Spelic

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job to everyone that did well this weekend!

Bill I was wondering what happened second round.

Thinking of Nikki and family!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No problem Christine. I will see you or Greg at the track. Now that the car appears to be fixed I plan to race a little more often this year. Keep up the good work helping Nikki.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Balaska, jeff hann, and AJ check your PM

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Back at ya Jason.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ