DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know when the street runoff for one of Dean's engines will be ?

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wrf??my dragster is a 1979 updated in 2003..why cant i race?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dave...they will prolly run the motor race at the halloween race!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt,I hope its not Sat.

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dave, I expect it will be Sunday. That's what it's been so far. The first year, every class had a run off, so we ran Sunday morning. Last year, we ran once all the 16 participants were out of the main event on Sunday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck,,Sunday would be great..

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Is anyone planning on going up o the track on Friday morning to watch HotRod Drag Week? I was thinking about taking a trip out to see it in person and was wondering if I would have any company....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll be there! You hangin' all day? I'm thinkin' lunch..... Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I was going to go until that rod came through the side of Denny's block.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
Is anyone planning on going up o the track on Friday morning to watch HotRod Drag Week? I was thinking about taking a trip out to see it in person and was wondering if I would have any company....

Unfortunately I have to be at work, so that I can be at the track the following Friday. I don't get 100 personal days like you guys!!! Big Grin Wink

Right Chuck? HAHA

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I blame Frank. Oh Frank, you make me so mad. Mad

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I have decided not to go to the Chrysler Classic strictly for $ reasons. By the time I tow and stay, and with $85 entry fee for Super Pro, I am looking at $250 for the weekend. While I really like to be with the other members of my "cult", I have decided to spend less and race more at home.

Sorry Mopar guys.

Bob Spelic

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck - i should be there till the hot rod deal is over, then will have to run home spend some time with the boy and then we will be heading back to the track to watch the pro mods. lunch does not sound like a bad idea depending on the time and all that Big Grin . I believe Matt Powell will be coming as well.

Mark - believe me i would love to get 100 personal days. i started working 9/80s (9 hour days and get every other Friday off) just happens to be my Friday off! Car

Tony you should still come out... i have been keeping up online and Larson has put down some good numbers, would be wild to see him make a 6 second pass....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
chuck, you know who is all planning on coming for the Pro Mods Friday? i heard there will be some new faces there!!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
You think you can make your picture just a little bit bigger Jordan???

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
i could if you wanted me to bob... haha... i try to resize it but markie's head is to big and it gives me an error and goes back to this size... Big Grin

is this better???

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mark, does this mean you're as envious of me during the school year as I am of you during the summers?? Laughing

I didn't do Mafia Wars or any other stuff in FB, so Frank booted me off his list. Oh he makes me so sad. Frown

Bob - you used "cult" not me!! But I am not arguing with your choice of words! Big Grin

Barry is coming up, hoping to catch the last half of the DW, then go to lunch. Lunch is CLEM'S!!! It's been awhile... y'all might want to leave me alone with my order. Big Grin

Jordan, do you know how many cars are in so far? I haven't had time to check it out yet.

For the PPM, I know that Greg talked to a guy from the Buffalo area, and he and his friend are both planning on coming down, both with cars. Not sure if there was another new entry? But it should be awesome weather if the forecast holds.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Not sure on who and how many are coming for Hot Rod but i did hear that Larson went 7.01 @ 205 and Lutz went 7.22 @ 200 today so we may see some fast passes and depending on how they run at Milan we stil may see the first 6 second drag week pass....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Obituary win :

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gee, I thought I was the only Republican Racer................... Rolling YaYa Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post