DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The coin toss was to decide who went to bracket finals because Greg needed a roster. I think as of now we are still tied for first. Smile

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
should have finished the race with a practice tree race!! Rolling Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
great job to ALL the racers who qualified for bracket finals... you drove well all year and deserve it... for those of us who didn't, better luck next year...

I want to thank Greg Miller and the entire PRP staff along with some others (specifically Amanda Hoover, Nick Bowman, Justin Bronson, and Matt Powell) who went out to help the PRP staff get the track ready for us to race... Greg you made a great attempt to get us back on the track and I want to thank you. Also thank you for all you have done for the racers and the track this year. I know you have been put in some tough spots this year and I give you credit for all the hard work you put in...

Great job to my brothers Joey Devola winning the street championship, Matt Powell for winning the Bike championship in his first year out and also to my brother and best friend Markie Brewer for his great year, a 3rd place finish and also for the hard work he put into the cars in the stable. It was truly amazing for me to see how well he did on and off the track... you got the skills boy and i know your dad gave you the knowledge... keep it up!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Absolutely agree Jordan. It was a great season (still plenty of racing left...didn't want to sound like it is over). Greg did everything in "his" power to get it in on Saturday, only one to blame is the darn weather.

Congrats to all class winners (or soon to be winners after run-off). A lot of GREAT points battles this year no doubt about it.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i cant wait for brackets!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think that greg and the staff did everything they possibly could do to get the race in last weekend.
congrats to all the champions and all the members on team PRP,
ill definitly be at the track that weekend cheering for all of you.
its time to bring it back home where is should be.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, i want to come up and run the "Friday night at the races" race this week. how has turn out been? do alot of you guys run that race?

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im hoping to make it friday at least for the 2nd time run.
i dont get off work till 4:30 so it will be rushing to get there.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
they get a decent turnout ray...more than you would think for a friday race...i def suggest you coming to it!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Damn rain. Just in case I haven't said that enough.

X3 Jordan.

Lots of racing left this year, and I'm excited for all of it. Brackets, NBB, GGG, KoS, Classic, Gobblefest II ... talk about going out with a bang.

JUST ADDED FOR SATURDAY - Footbrake ONLY gambler's race, open to '79 and older cars only. $250 win, $100 runner up.

King of Street now has a date: Sunday, October 17.

Ray, this Friday should be a real nice turnout. Nice weather forecast, good car count expected for the PPM, including some new faces coming in. C'mon over - just leave that wet stuff at home, willya? Big Grin

Jeff - pretty sure Sunday is regular racing all classes, 1/8th mile. Will post confirm when I get it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck,

im gonna try to make it for friday night,
then watch sat. and race again sunday.
looks like its gonna be a good weekend and im pretty sure there are a few beavers coming up sunday also.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Gambler's race on Saturday is $20.

Sunday is regular racing, all classes, 1/8th mile.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Anybody coming out Sunday?
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hecks yeah Louie!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to jump on here and say congratulations to all the class winners for the 2010 points season, and best of luck to Team Pittsburgh at the bracket finals! Hope you guys bring it back home.

I especially want to congratulate Joey Devola, who did an incredible job this season. I know I wasn't there to see a lot of it, but to win by that large of a margin in PRP's tough street class after taking a few years off from the points, and doing it mostly in a backup car... that's impressive, my friend!

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What's up Goose?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Livin' the dream, Maverick. Livin' the dream.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck,
on the flyer it has car cruisers can make 1/8th mile passes between the show cars.
does that mean cars there for the car show?
if so, i just might pay the extra and make some 1/8th mile passes on sat.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I am confused about Saturday.

Is there a gamblers race in addition to the footbrake race on Saturday? Or maybe a better way to phrase it; is there anything for us "dragster" and box guys on Saturday?

I think I got it for Friday and Sunday, but "I don't got it for Saturday".....lol

Bob Spelic

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, correct... the car cruisers can make fun runs/test n tune runs for $25.

Bob, the gambler's race Saturday is for pre-1979 door cars only, footbrake only. I think rear engine dragsters and delay boxes are too new for a nostalgia day. Big Grin You are fine for Fri and Sun. Not doing the Norwalk CC this weekend?