DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM AJ

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mike, keep the car, get rid of hood!! LOL Hum

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:

Yeah Christine, unfortunately that hood has hit several windshields. I think I need to tether it down or sell it because it still is in one piece.

....or just use the hood pins as they were intended...LOL I rule

I need a bolt on with a latch thats retard proof Red Face I'm stupid haha

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
AJ,

Spelic is trying to talk me into going to QCR this coming weekend, and I'm considering it. After 4 hits on the tree this past Saturday and nothing but red, I think I need to take a shot at that footbraking thing again. I'm running out of stroke on the mushroom. Hope I can dial it in before our points start. Email me or call before the weekend and let me know your plans. Maybe we can meet along the pike somewhere. Mikey, saw the windshield Saturday, that sucks. I have one of those idiot prove hood latches and always worry about it failing me. I was thinking about adding some pins but don't like the idea of adding the holes. I prefer the clean look of the hood now. I've been thinking about adding a safety cable I can hook from inside the fender, just in case. Congrats to everyone who did well this past week. And, Chuck, I like the helmet, but it does look tight, LOL!!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
jeff hann PM

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
AJ,

Spelic is trying to talk me into going to QCR this coming weekend, and I'm considering it.

If you've come that far on Saturday, you might as well come another hour west for Dragway 42's Summit SuperSeries opener on Sunday.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
trip 5,i was just looking at that.whats the payout for top???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joey, it looked like Bob was running real good this weekend. I was so glad to see it. Did I see him drop down a .000x light? And yeah, the helmet looks tight, but I've got a big brain. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Bob was running real good except for one run he hosed the tree and yes he laid down a triple zero something. I think he and the dragster are starting to work well together. Saturday really gave me the itch and I can't wait to scratch it again.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who won sundays gamblers race??how many cars were there??? Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
trip 5,i was just looking at that.whats the payout for top???

Dragway 42's Top and Mod classes both have the same entry and payout guidelines.

===================

$25 total entry fee

$1,000 Win / $300 RU / $50 Semis
with 64-up entries

Guaranteed $500 Win / $200 RU with 63 or fewer entries

$10 round money beginning with 2nd round win

$25 Summit gift cards to all "big car" class winners.

All "big car" class winners also qualify for the "Summit Retail Runoff" on Memorial Day weekend.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks you can ignore my pm,see you sunday.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
see you sunday.

Cool.

64+ cars on Sunday at Dragway 42 could be a pretty easy number to hit based on the quantity of racers who will already be in the area on Saturday for Norwalk's and QCR's point races.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It rained before we finished on Sunday Prest

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Tony,

I asked around at work and one of the guys said that Murray's Electric (not sure on the name) might be able to work on your generator. They are located on Rt.22 by the Five Points BP, just pass the BP on the left heading towards the track. Hope this helps.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Triple, how many times did D42 actually pay out the $1000 last year?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
had to re-read that,64 cars!!dont think thats going to happen alot of guys i talk to are not going because of the dust.dont think i will go either.think i will be looking to trade my pile for a bass boat.i hate racing Banging Head

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
gotta say thanks keith for a great track this past weekend. you are the king of stick'm

after watching the video from this weekend , i was amazed.
7.91 pass

and here is a still from the video of ryans rear tires at the launch.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
for anyone interested, it looks as though WE WILL be having a gamblers race this sunday. I had initially told Mikey B. that we weren't but it looks like we will be able to get all of diesel dawgs in one day and the weather will cooperate for Sunday's TnT for us to have a Gambler

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post