DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is sooooo much better than an Ironman!!!!!!!! Shamrock

Did someone say "Ironman"?

Congrats Joan

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh boy,i was looking over the top points.and i hope im wrong but i dont see an "x" in brehms #..whats up with that?could be a devestating situation for ole bb..no sss...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Bob. What's an X?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the X number is the 2nd digit in your comp number. that designates that you are in the summit super series.
which has its own run off plus extra bux.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
is it the weekend yet?

maybe with the weather being good this weekend we might be able to have a dial for dollars thing.
never been in one and would love to take a shot at it Car

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dial for dollars just makes the night that much later.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if bob didnt sign up for sss he is going to be going hank on himself..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any info on the GGG race in oct yet.
im getting kind of excited for this race this year. i feel a 9.50s pass coming that weekend Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
man gotta love ADRL Live Feed! One of the best Friday work days so far...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, as soon as the details are available, they'll be on the PRP site and this thread. I'm looking forward to it too. Just a whole lot of fun.

Mr. O - you guys making the 17th?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
is it the weekend yet?

maybe with the weather being good this weekend we might be able to have a dial for dollars thing.

Confused Im seeing rain from 7pm on through the night...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
knew something was wrong with this car... shame they couldn't get it worked out...

BREAKING DRAG WEEK NEWS!!!: Project Sick Seconds is Out!
http://www.bangshift.com/blog/...-Seconds-is-Out.html

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Mr. O - you guys making the 17th?

If the Hulk is repaired we will be there, if not ADRL/Norwalk is our next wish.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey, you tool, you taking over the pessimism bidness for Barry??? It's only a 30% chance of rain. We've dodged some bullets this year, let's hope we dodge this one too.

That's a shame about the Terzich car. I was looking forward to seeing them battle it out with Larson and Lutz, and I wanted to root for the home team.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What happened to Terzich's car? Chuck how many car do we expect to show up to this Hot Rod thing? Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, this is from the link Jordan posted:

Minutes ago, BangShift.com learned that Project Sick Seconds,the recently completed and long awaited Camaro from the shop of Denny Terzich will not be competing at Hot Rod Drag Week 2010. Our sources have told us that a broken connecting rod during testing has ruined the motor and the team is not going to fix it in time for the event, which is only days away.

We were anticipating some heavy competition between Terzich and Larry Larson, amongst the other dark horse candidates in the Unlimited class of Hot Rod Drag Week. Now that Terzich is out, we have to say that Larson is the odds on favorite for the all-out Unlimited category.

Today in testing, Jeff Lutz's nasty 1957 Chevy ran 7.48, carrying the front wheels past the 800' mark and clicking off prior to 1000'. There are supposedly a couple other cars that are planning to show up and challenge Larson for the Unlimited class crown, but Lutz's is the only one we have data on.

While disappointing to lose one of, if not the most anticipated single entry of the event, Hot Rod Drag Week 2010 is still going to be a riot, and we'll be covering it daily, from start to finish right here at BangShift.com.

Stay tuned, this is going to rule!
------------------

Last year there was 113 cars I believe. I think we'll know the number for this year, when they pull out of National Trail.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had to leave after the first round last night. I ran into rain on RT22. How did everyone do? Did you guys get the race in?

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
tom,
once the rain stopped, the track crew worked their butts off drying the track. spent like 1 1/2 hours with the jet dryer also.
as soon as they got the track ready and called mod buy backs to the lanes and made the call to now run 1/8th mile, it started to mist again.
they ended up calling the race in the AM.
its just hard to fight with mother nature

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any details on next sundays race day
whether its 1/8th mile or not, and if its reg classes.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kudos to Greg and the crew for doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to try and get the last day of points completed.
BUT, you know what they say - If you want to hear God laugh, tell Her your plan"
So we will make the best of a bad situation.
Congratulations to Al Novak, Sr for his First Place Finish in Trophy, and special kudos to Glen Reis for being so gracious about the coin toss. They are BOTH Champions!

Does anyone know what the payouts per class were for last nights race?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post