DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
This is the first chance I have had to reply. Thanks for the congrats, it means a lot.I have to give a huge amount of thanks to AJ Casini, he got me hooked on this whole E-85 fuel thing and can honestly say it is the best upgrade I have ever made to the car. See everyone on Saturday.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
even better than forged pistons ???

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hopefully mother nature leaves us alone this weekend.
because it looks like we are gonna have some beavers coming Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Still don't know what forged pistons are Rob...lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
greg!!!i think i found my problem!!cant wait till sat.. Praying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for the Denikers today especially.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W PR296:
quote:
Maybe I need a bike to get a GMS sticker... been after one since 2003! Big Grin

I gotta see this. How can we make that happen?

We can let him try out the VStar to see if he likes it or we could talk to Gregg and see if Chuck can run that 10 second Road King... that would be the perfect bike for you Chuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
I have both stickers, Forever 53 and Ford-In memory of Mark Brewer. Markie will be up at the track on Thursday and I may be up there too.

I may try to stop at the house tonight and grab some stickers so i can get them placed on the bike after i detail it....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck you have a PM...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W PR296:
quote:
Maybe I need a bike to get a GMS sticker... been after one since 2003! Big Grin

I gotta see this. How can we make that happen?

We can let him try out the VStar to see if he likes it or we could talk to Gregg and see if Chuck can run that 10 second Road King... that would be the perfect bike for you Chuck!

No, no, no.... no motorsickles for me... I'd end up looking like this:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
any body bringing a daily driver or beater to quaker city on sunday for the bottom bulb bananza? i am looking for a car to race, my car might be ready for prp saturday but mostly for testing, and im not risking taking it to quaker till its all sorted out for sure......and who knows i might need something for prp on saturday again anyway...we keep running into more issues as we get closer and closer with my car...most issues have been wrong parts sent! what a bummer...

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the mega team is coming out to prp with the quaker city cricket jr this weekend.the cricket is in the findlay twp parade from 10 until noon.what is the latest we can get there and still get our time trials.we got a 1 hour and 15 minute drive with no traffic.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
The TCR program starts at noon time and runs to completion. the Jrs start right after TCR which averages between 1 and 1:30. We get 2 time runs then eliminations. If you're late getting there talk to the track manager Greg Miller and i am pretty sure they can get a time run in if you miss one as there is 15 minutes of cool down between time runs.

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
I NEED SOME STICKERS ALSO FOR MARK AND FOR NIKKI IF ANYONE HAS THEM IS BE GRATEFULL

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think we all need to pull out our old Motorworks tee shirts and jackets and wear them on Saturday.........................Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Rich,

I know we have stickers for Mark at the track for this Saturday, not sure how many exactly and how fast they will go but i can try to hold some for you. You want 1 or 2 or how many i guess? I also believe they will have Nikki stickers, maybe Chuck knows this???

Joan - great idea, i know we would love to see the old shirts and jackets out in full force this weekend. A few of us are talking about getting some replica jackets made eventually Smile

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't know how many he has, but Greg said yes, he has Nikki stickers.

I will try to remember my Motorworks shirt, to hang up in the pits. It shrunk!! Big Grin

Jordan - these jackets?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Jordan - these jackets?

Christine can probably verify this, but I believe that basic design was drawn-up on the back of a napkin at Eat-n-Park, across from Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg, after an evening at the track in 1990 or early 1991

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bob's jacket designed was done on a napkin at Eat-n-Park after racing all day. Of course we were all tired and laughing, but Big Brewer as usual had the wheels turning in his head. I will be wearing a few differnt shirts on Saturday. And in the evening I will be wearing Mark's flannel!

I have Mark's stickers and Karen and Bob has Nikki's stickers. Can't wait to light 'em up!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Although I am very new to PRP...I just wanted to say how touching last nights memoral was....seems racers are cut from the same cloth no matter what state you are in. I wish the weather would have held out but seeing the ballons in the sky was worth the drive.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pics are up on website. Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post