DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i hate super charged bombs!! Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i hate super charged bombs!! Banging Head

and RAIN !!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i would like to thank a few people that busted their buts for me this sat..mark verdonie,bud brank,chris gentile,brian miller,without these great friend i couldnt have gotten the car back together..even that it rained,we were able to get it down the track 2 and run the same both times!!something i havent been able to do in a long time.. bow

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
schmuck^^ Big Grin

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
a schmuck in a group of schmucks..= just another schmuck sittin at the stripe watchin!!you shmuck..i bet there will be alot of throttle rippin next week at prp.after the school at qcr today..WOW. bow

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha no doubt...watching the stripe today was awesome!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It sure was an emotional day, and the rain sucked. I don't think we would have gotten too much of first round in even if there was no cleanup. Personally, I'd like to thank everyone that was there. I said it many times on the mic, racers are the best people. I know the Brewers and Denikers definitely appreciate the support. Lots of classy moves Saturday too, from Michael Tedesco donating his 50/50 winnings right back into the Thinking of Nikki Foundation, to Bob Jones coming up to the tower and challenging his friends to come up and match his donation, which led to a ton of racers coming up to give... including Breanna Bailey, who won the 10-12 year old junior class Saturday, giving half of her winnings to the Nikki fund. As Bill Truby mentioned, the pics are up on the PRP site (thanks for all that you do, Trub):
http://photos.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Hopefully the current forecast stays true for this week and weekend, and our 4 straight days of racing. It's got me drooling!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It sure was an emotional day on saturday. It was a day the racers were there to support the Denikers and the Brewers, but in turn those two families steped up to support the racers. they are for sure two class act families. God bless

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I should have come to PGH for the Brewer and Nikki race. I got wore out in the no box car this weekend!! censored

Shout out and adda boy to Kevin Romeo....respect!

Prest....get your ass to my house and get this car. I'll try to take that Diamond Bird to the winners circle at ten grand...womp womp
Peace
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Who's going to the 10K at Norwalk?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
also like to thank craig pollice for staying the **** out of the way when the men were working..like a good biotch.. Cool

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
also like to thank craig pollice for staying the **** out of the way when the men were working..like a good biotch.. Cool

Ouch.....

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Retro D:
It sure was an emotional day on saturday. It was a day the racers were there to support the Denikers and the Brewers, but in turn those two families steped up to support the racers. they are for sure two class act families. God bless

Thanks D. We can't thank everyone enough for the support that everyone gives. The bonus money is still there and it's gonna be givin out at a race before the year is out.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I just want to thank everyone once again for all of your support through this difficult time not only for me but also for my boys.

I thank God everyday for how lucky we are to have an extended family as great as this. I have to thank Mark for getting me addicted to this sport back in 1985! My family and his family too understand now why we love racing so much. Where else could you find a great group of people? It is true, when one hurts we all hurt. We all help each other, that's what we're good at! Just like Sonya and I wrote for Mark's thank you, it's not the same anymore, but it's time now to make new and more memories! I know that is what he really wants because Mark always liked to make memories!

Thank you for donating monies to "Thinking of Nikki Foundation" and for Mark's scholarship fund. Bob and Karen are helping so many families as they fight their battles. Mark always took an interest in the young racers at the track, just young kids in general. So this money will go to a young boy or girl who has the passion to succeed but has a hard time money wise. He would have been an excellent teacher!

Thank you to Greg Miller, Mike Tedesco, PRP Staff, and everyone for the kindness that you have shown and making Saturday a success, except for the rain. My girlfriend told me that when it rains on a loved ones' memorial, that they are smiling and the rain are tears of happiness. Thank you Mark and Nikki!

Thank you to Mark's friends, you know who you are! I can't thank you guys enough!

Thank you to Bob, Karen, and Miss Ashley. Thank you for holding my hand! Thank you Miss Ashley for making me smile! "To the Moon & Back"!

We will all be okay, promise! Gotta keep moving!

Angel Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
that was a joke hahahaha..just for those who didnt read as a joke..craig assisted with his brute strength when we needed it the most!!thanks craig..
quote:

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
that was a joke hahahaha..just for those who didnt read as a joke..craig assisted with his brute strength when we needed it the most!!thanks craig..
quote:

I read it as a joke.... Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What did he do, lift the beer cans for you guys?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
nah...he made sure the jack stands were the right height and made brank and prest adjust accordingly lol i think he heard about our personal relationship and got jealous tony...he was trying to get in my pants Confused

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

<wicked1320>
posted
quote:
i would like to thank a few people that busted their buts for me this sat..mark verdonie,bud brank,chris gentile,brian miller,without these great friend i couldnt have gotten the car back together..even that it rained,we were able to get it down the track 2 and run the same both times!!something i havent been able to do in a long time.. bow

No problem Mr. Prest anytime!!! After all I owe you some manual labor, you've helped me with my heap numerous times..... help not worthy

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man I hope this forecast stays true... 4 straight days of racing mmmmmmmmmmm. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post