DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM MA BREWER

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM Balaska

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thank you MadMonte--I really needed that!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You are very welcome.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Frank or Nick, I saw you might add a TNT on April 26. If you do can we have a gamblers with it?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will be getting a few Nikki stickers. I am waiting for the graphic place to fax the template for Jason to see if he can make them.
I'm not sure if I will be at the track this weekend. I am hoping to visit Nikki and Karen. Razz

I want to share this with everyone from Andy! Thanks again Andy! Smile

The buds are growing on the trees
The singing birds and the buzzing bees
The sun is shining through the clouds of blue
The Lord created it and yet some have no clue

We may not understand all the reasons why
Our hearts are so heavy that we have to cry
As our eyes are closed the Lord appears
His hand on our shoulder eases our fears

For faith in him will make us whole
Faith in him will cleanse our soul
Stay strong for he will heal
The lord Jesus is behind the wheel

We know we need not ask a favor
When we lift up Nikki to our Lord and Savior
This child has been through so much
Please heal her lord with your touch

Please, please heal Nikki!

Thinking of Nikki

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
here is a sample pic of the thinking of Nikki stickers. If anyone is interested in donating for these stickers please PM Christine (Ma Brewer)or email me at miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg M,

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Frank or Nick, I saw you might add a TNT on April 26. If you do can we have a gamblers with it?

I meant are you planning on having one that day. I was in a hurry when I wrote that.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Andy.

Thinking of Nikki and the Deniker family.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
can anyone give me a phone number or email address for scott prue?

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jason check your PM.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I meant are you planning on having one that day. I was in a hurry when I wrote that.

Nothing's official as of right now Mike but we're leaning towards no.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Tedesco:
quote:
quote:

Nothing's official as of right now Mike but we're leaning towards no.

Thanks Nick, no problem I was just wondering because I'm going to NYC that weekend and if its just a TNT I don't have to worry about trying to get up there if I have a lot to do.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM JEFF

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for the ph # mrs brewer!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
sent you a pm jason
thanks

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
RazzHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOE DEVOLA!!! Now you're not getting any younger! Enjoy your day and I love you! Eyes

I have the Nikki stickers. However, I think I am coming down with a cold. Just wonderful when I want to go and visit Nikki and Karen. I hope it's just sinus!

Anywho, I will get a hold of Greg to see if he can get them up to the track or figure something out.

Jason I will be emailing you. And, glad I could help. One more thing, it's Christine! I know I'm old but......LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I need some help. I have an Onan 12500 deisel generator. I've been maintaining it myself, oil and filter changes regularly, but I don't know how to perform the maintanence on the deisel, such as adjusting the valve lash and such. I refuse to go to the Onan dealer in Harmar because they are a bunch of jerkoffs. Does anyone have a number of anyone in the Pittsburgh area that can perform this work for me. Thanks.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Paying to much for Race Gas or Alky ?
Call Bill @ Whites Automotive for a price.
Alky

(724) 375-8525 Hopewell, Pa

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post