DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes, definitely different.The stones are bigger in the pits!

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I have an idea. Why don't you and Retro Douche buy the track from Mike and then you guys can do what ever you want with those stones. Maybe you can shove them up your asses

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wow Tony FAGnilli strong talk for just making a little post guess you like the stones sorry

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's why I paint my junk satin black

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tony FAGnilli, Oh, I get it. That's a good one. I've never heard that one before. At least I use my name, not like some other cowards. If I have something to say, good or bad, you'll know it's me saying it. And no, I don't like the stones. I wish they weren't there. I wish Mike would pave all the pits. I wish Mike would spend another couple a million dollars on the place. But if not, I'm not going to ***** over it, especially under a fake name. Your a douche and I hope you die. Take that.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You mean that's your real name? Will the real Tony FAGnilli please stand up.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
This is YellowBullet... oh wait no its not....
what is up with all the fighting and b***hing...

glad its time to race again no matter what the track pits are like haha Car

also tomorrow i get to see what kind of power my bike makes... finally getting to put a bike on the dyno.... yippie!!!!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i guess ill add my opinion too...i think retro and buffo should stfu and be happy they even have a place to race. if you have a problem with the way things are run...talk to someone in person. we dont need you d bags talking down on our track. f-in crybabies

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony you have some bad stuff built up inside you............i would neaver wish ill will on someone. they do not need to pave the pits all that stone had to cost big bucks around 16 bucks a ton. Look at all the dirt they moved over the years add that and some grass seed would have been lots cheaper. No more to say about that. And to Matt, I dont race there much, only one or two times a year and i am glad the track is there.

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Retro D:
I dont race there much

Exactly, so STFU.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Well we had about all the excitement we needed for one night...and that was well after the lights were off and the track gates were closed. As the first arrivals at Kings started a peaceful after race meal, Scotty gets a call and all we heard was the word fire and Scotty was off like a flash...We all run out to the parking lot to find Greg's truck on fire. Everything is ok, Greg is fine the truck is very fixeable. But it sure was an interesting end to the evening...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
wow,
glad no one was hurt.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it was the catalytic converter.

Congrats to Mark Romeo and all the other winners.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You guys know how to have all the fun....LOL Glad everyone is okay and you got the fire put out.

Congrats Mark Romeo for taking the modified win and to Ron Boyce for getting the RU.

Congrats to Jake Meinert for the Top class win and Jeff McDade getting the RU.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks for the finger mr boyce!and congrads on the r/u...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners and r/u's
it was definitely fun at the track.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anytime bro, and thank you for the props. got to the track really late and was trying to get some heat in it...you know? By the way i think they call it a return ROAD not a parking lot. Hum Busted

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wasnt my car bro,mine was off road,my issue is i have an 8year old and a 6year old that are at the garbage cans every 5 mins,after this wknd i will be moving garbage cans closer to rv,the finger! i didnt deserve but if thats how you feel.thats cool..im still a fan.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mark for ur win in Mod this past weekend, and to all the other winners, and RU's.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners this weekend, including Rich Penn in Street, Matt Powell in Motorcycle, Brandon Butler in 10-12 juniors, the guy in Trophy with that sweet '70 GTO, and to Thomas Vasbinder doubling up in TCR and 13-17 juniors... finals must agree with him - he was .013 on the tree in TCR, and .005 in juniors. Nice job Thomas!

Also congrats to Mia Tedesco, making her first elimination passes after getting her IHRA license, and takes out Josh Rietscha and Rich Zemrose, mowing the tree down with a .000x and a .001!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post