DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Who's coming to the Bottom Bulb? I park two rows left of the concession stand but remember....no GTO at this race so look for the 1979 Trans-am (of course black and orange) Going old school boys.....hope to see you there.

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think Ill be heading out Sunday if I get off work. Ill be at PRP Saturday for the Memorial race.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will be there Lou. Not sure where I will be parked yet but we will come find you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i might try and come out on sunday also lou!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS GUYS,GLAD FIRE WAS MINOR,IF YOU NEED A LOANER TRUCK I SEEM TO BE GOOD AT LOANING CARS LOL

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Lou if my junk actually stays together long enough to compete!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i got a car...be there friday myself..donating

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just got a stack of tickets for the ADRL race at Norwalk Sept 24-25. They're free, of course. Anyone want any?

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Team Cobalt will also have free tickets for the Norwalk event. Tom if you run out or anyone needs them see us.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
She's baaaccckkk gentlemen!! Light 'em up!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I would have liked some, but that is the weekend of Bracket Finals here at PRP.

Christine, I need a sticker please!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
stories like this (mark @ Memphis) bring tears to my eyes! awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Great job rich and thanks again for all of your loaning Smile haha... but good news, my car is said to be ready for this saturday memorial race, and i am trying to hitch a tow out to quaker on sunday...hoping my sister is gonna hook it up! Wink see you guys there hopefully

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
I will def. want some tickets if possible? IF i dont make bracket finals i will DEF. be going to see that

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
I to would not mind grabbing up some tickets for the IF i don't make bracket finals...

Chuck, if you are referring to the Forever 53 stickers I believe that Sonya is working on getting the stickers in the next day or two. I know i need some stickers for my bike as well...

Just wanted to give a special thanks to John Gover for taking some time on Saturday to tune my bike and run it on the dyno. He did a great job and was in the 90+ degree dyno room for about 2 hrs or so on my bike and got the bike some more power and really cleaned it up all the way through. Also thanks to Gregg Dahl of GMS Racing Engines in Uniontown for the use of his dyno and also for all his help this year! If you need any machine work or motor work for a bike or car give them a shot, they do great work! Looking forward to running some GMS stickers on the CBR.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jordan, yep, those are the ones.

Gregg is good people! Both the 362 SBO and the 455 BBO have been great to me, thanks to Gregg's machine work and head work. Maybe I need a bike to get a GMS sticker... been after one since 2003! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
i'll stop in and get some and maybe you will be at the track on thursday.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe I need a bike to get a GMS sticker... been after one since 2003! Big Grin

I gotta see this. How can we make that happen?

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I have both stickers, Forever 53 and Ford-In memory of Mark Brewer. Markie will be up at the track on Thursday and I may be up there too.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
would kike to get one of those if i could...seeya sat.
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
I have both stickers, Forever 53 and Ford-In memory of Mark Brewer. Markie will be up at the track on Thursday and I may be up there too.

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post