DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
KEITTTHHHHH!

Breaking my concentration. Was wondering wtf he was doing. Saw him up to something in my mirror Busted

Can't break something you don't have. all that clutch and throttle stuff. Put an automatic in it and give yourself concentration. You might even be able to cut a light... if you sneeze Car

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i saw this video today and this is totally SICK.
it was a jr running at OZZARK , an outlaw track.
no power adders, and at 400 lbs ran a 6.45 @ 99 mph in the 1/8
60' time of 1.31 and a 330 time of 4.03

fastest jr

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is just crazy. I saw it pull the front tire about 3 inches....

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That Jr. is sick. Without checking the log book, I think he'd be chasing me, LOL. It's almost embarassing. Can't wait to go racing. If my seatbelts come in next week I should make the 18th, if the weather cooperates. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy belated B-day Russ.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hope we get to make some passes on Saturday. Hopefully the Friday rain doesn't get us again cause the forecast for Saturday looks awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I hope we get to make some passes on Saturday. Hopefully the Friday rain doesn't get us again cause the forecast for Saturday looks awesome.

I am with ya AJ.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP family, please keep the Denikers in your thoughts and prayers.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru.../75460652/m/19410307

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the Big 3 Challenge scheduled for PRP this year is affiliated with American Autosports Productions that puts on the "Battle of the Brand" series and Fun Ford Weekends?

It was reported yesterday that they have ceased operations.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
"Thinking of Nikki". Please pray as hard as you can for Nikki! Nikki needs all our help! Please pray for the Deniker Family.

Karen updated Nikki's Care Pages.

www.carepages.com

click icon for visit, and enter Nikki Deniker

Please pray for Nikki!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Christine, can you get anymore of the "Thinking of Nikki" stickers? If so, hold two for me and I'll see you on the 18th. Thanks!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I may still have a few left. I called to order more, but the graphic place was closed today. I will pm Jason to see if he can do it for me. Thanks for asking.

"Thinking of Nikki"

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mikey Balaska PM!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nikki's sticker will be the 1st 1 on my new car..any news yet??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
returned Jason

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Unfortunatly things are not going well for the Denikers. Here is a piece of the post from Karen and Bob on Nikki's care page:

Nikki is very sick again and we were not able to come home. The fevers started last
evening at home and have gotten worse as the day goes on. The
results that we got back so far are not good and not what we wanted
or expected. Her AML is back. Nikki has relapsed with the same kind
of leukemia she had.

I feel so helpless for them the only thing that everyone can do is Pray. It is just disgusting that someone has to go thru this once non the less twice and to such a great family. Bob and Karen would do anything for anybody if they could and unfortunatly they got to go through this, I personnally want them to know that they are not alone and they have alot of people who would love to help in anyway.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg M,

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Well said, Greg. It does suck to be not have something we can fix, like a car. Knowing how we feel, I can't even imagine how it feels for Bob and Karen, and for Nikki to endure. Anything I can do to help, I'd be glad to.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
I may still have a few left. I called to order more, but the graphic place was closed today. I will pm Jason to see if he can do it for me. Thanks for asking.

"Thinking of Nikki"

Christine: I will take 2 also,,,, Marty Guardian Angel Racing (Jr)

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
We will keep your little girl in our thoughts and prayers.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am so damn pissed! How could God to this? Nikki has been through enough! Bob, Karen and Ashely have been through enough!! Please, please pray. The Denikers would do anything for anybody! Someone tell me why?????? I don't understand!!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Christine, check you PM's. Thanks.

Andy

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post