DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Heck, I don't have a Miller wallet.

X2

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
X3

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
X3

Whhhhhaaaat?!?!? Could have fooled me, Mr. New Truck, Trailer, Race Car. Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
X3

Whhhhhaaaat?!?!? Could have fooled me, Mr. New Truck, Trailer, Race Car. Tongue

Busted maybe thats why Im broke Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You stole Scotty's line!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im not broke. Razz Just a little financially challenged.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just bringing Greg back up to the top, so he doesn't tower power me, Mark, Mikey, Jordan, and AJ. The car show will be a lot of fun, looking forward to it, and the 2010 season. Don't forget, banquet tix are now on sale too.

Originally posted by Greg M:
Last chance for carshow, I am happy with the people STEPPING UP and helping me out to promote OUR track lol. I know some people are apart and I know some are unavailable for that weekend, and thats ok. I also want to let you know that if you are not interested in being down the show all weekend but are interested in adding your car that is fine also. The cars will be set up Thursday the 21st and pick them back up sunday evening. I myself along with Scott and Chuck will be there all weekend. Also we will be making a dinner break over the coarse of the show to the Spagetti Warehouse up in the strip since it is our off season and we cant go down the strip lol.

We will not be eatting at the place around the corner where Carmen likes to go, I dont know the name but I do know that there was a group of us that went in and looked at the menu and walked back out, I for one aint got an italian wallet lmao.

I will be adding a few more post soon as alot is going on to be excited for 2010 season. Details coming soon.

pay for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge lol or something like that

ok Im done

PS: Bob did you get your light buld situation under control, sorry I have not had time to get my snow shoes out and go down where we keep the spares to get you the part #. Sorry

PSS: Joe im calling you out, I aint got a malibu in there yet

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Dont pay no attention to Chuck... thats the age setting in... not our fault he had more time than us to build his pile up (MR. I WORK AT A FREAKING BANK FOR 40 YEARS)...

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
never got my paper work for the show!!i see how it is! Madguess my pile aint worthy!! crying crying crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Dont pay no attention to Chuck... thats the age setting in... not our fault he had more time than us to build his pile up (MR. I WORK AT A FREAKING BANK FOR 40 YEARS)...

We can't even get him to pull the cover off his rearend to see what he broke back in October.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg,

I spoke with guy from Accutime and he indicated there are 3 or more manufactures of the LED bulb. When you get a chance please get me the information from the bulb PRP uses.

Thanks

Bob D.

I might convert to a hand throttle because the hand is quicker than the eye!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I got a number of little things taken care of today...Charles,Anthony... plus alot of other stuff lol.

I got NO BIKES for the show, hmmmm

The packets and info is out of my control for the show, all I can keep doing is asking for them to be handled, on another hand these are the helping participants so far and I have limited time for new ones.

Andy Sebek
Caleb Baker
Ken Rhine
Beth Boyd
Bill Prest
jeff mcdade 2 Father & Son
Brit Mizia
Bob George 3 cars
Dave Dominic
Tom Terek
Rich Penn
Nick & Dawn Galderisi
Michael Barnyk
Scotty Campbell In Gregs Car lol
Gino Fagnilli

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyesomg its here!!my form has arrived.you da man mr miller sir,you da man. Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
greg... i am in if it is still possible...
therefore you have one bike...
obviously

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:

I'm surprised you put down your X Box controller to type a post!
Eyes Eyes

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
We can't even get him to pull the cover off his rearend to see what he broke back in October.

It's broke... what more do I need to know? I've got a new one to put in. It's all good... at least, it will be.

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
STILL HAVNT GOT ANY INFO FROM GREG YET?????

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Greg, i think you forgot the most important part in the car show entry listing
"Scotty Campbell In Gregs Car lol"
With Bill's motor AGAIN. Those nice classic morosso valve covers will win you some kind of award for sure. lol

Bill Turk

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Greg, i think you forgot the most important part in the car show entry listing
"Scotty Campbell In Gregs Car lol"
With Bill's motor AGAIN. Those nice classic morosso valve covers will win you some kind of award for sure. lol

Why the heck don't he have one of HIS motors in it? Oh, wait.....what?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob did you ever find a truck. I think I saw on YB you were looking at one.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop