DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That sounds cool Joey B. You outta run points in both.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I might just have to do that Mikey since I haven't been able to qualify for the finals the last five years. Maybe having two shots at it will get me in, LOL. No good pics worth sharing at this time Chuck. However, there are a few in the PRP pics at the end of the year. My uncle took it up to shake it down.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I'm assuming the red Stang is the new one? Looks nice! Gotta love red.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
This the car Joe?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Mikey, I'm assuming the red Stang is the new one? Looks nice! Gotta love red.

You got it Joey, I do love the red. Its finished and ready to go.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looking for more cars, I know there are some racers out there that still have rides together. This is gonna be the best show ever and PRP is the presenting sponsor. The more cars the better to help show all the spectators what we are about. Email me at miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

Fag????? you never called me back!!!!!!!!

Hank you should of or will soon recieve your packet, either way your on the list.

Help me Help me Help me, come on guys and girls lol. Also make sure you stop down the show and see us all.

Weather was nice here today 70 and sunny, wheres winter? lol

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Greg...my ride is'nt the best looking...but I would bring it down. My problem is getting it in and out of my driveway if the weather is bad...I have a 2 wheel drive truck and my drive is gravel and on a grade...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
id love to bring the flat black car but its in pieces

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's the one Mark.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Any of you guys hear or see this yet? This apparently was on Moparts.

This is being put on by my friend Rick Baehr and West virginia footbraker Jeff Stewart. Two good guys putting on a great race. Make your plans now!
Copied from elsewhere...

Guys and gals, Jeff Stewart and I are pleased to announce the formation of the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza. This event will take place at Quaker City Raceway in Salem OH on August 20th-22nd.

Weekend Entry $175

PURSE
Friday - $2500 to Win / $1000 Runner up
Saturday - $5000 to Win / $1200 Runner up
Sunday - $2500 to Win / $1000 Runner up (We will pay $5000 to Winner should 150 entries be reached)

Payout above is based on 120 Entries. Should 120 not be met we will pay back 16 cars instead of 32 in order to make race happen (The remainder of the purse will remain the same).

No Box Rules will apply (no Delay boxes welcome on any vehicle at any time)
Air/electric Shifters permitted
Deep Staging WILL BE HONORED
Left hand steer roadsters permitted (No Dragsters)
Race will be contested in an 1/8 mile format

Feel free to shoot me an email or private message with any questions you may have about this event. The full race flyer is currently in the works and will be posted here on DRR along with several other avenues when we have it completed.

We look forward to putting on the best race possible for the No Box community and we hope to see you there!!

Rbaehr1@hotmail.com

"Slick Rick" Baehr

Now that we have managed to sift through the tough questions... it is with great excitement that I get to make the next announcement. Jeff and I have kicked around multiple scenarios and have listened to all of your suggestions for the shootout races and here is what we have come up with...
Being that Jeff is a true foot feeder and I am more of a foot feeding transplant…we feel it would be pretty sweet to see two races where footbrakers and transbrakers are separated until the finals. Then the finalists are paired against one another for the $$ and the bragging rights Here is what we are thinking…

Friday night $125 to enter / 32 cars (16 footbrake/16 transbrake)
Winner $1500/ RU $500 / Semis $250 / Quarters $125

Saturday Night $250 to enter / 32 Cars (16 footbrake/16 transbrake)
Winner $4000/ RU $1000 / Semis $500 / Quarters $250

Essentially, all you have to do is win two rounds and you get your entry fee back. After that you double it all the way into the finals.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
You must not read the General Discussion forum here?

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...75460652/m/251101182

Can't wait for this race. Plan on being there for sure as long as everything works out all summer.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Plan on being there for sure as long as everything works out all summer.

Hum Hum Hum

lol Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Yeah when I saw the dates for this race...kinda made me nervous, might be cutting it a little close? lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will be there. Cant pass this up when its this close to home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im also planning on making this race. Ill atleast my part of it depending how the season goes. Praying

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Best part about it....
No Pipe Racks ...Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg, we need a race like this at our track. I'll be going if all things allow me to. I'm getting the itch early this year. Might have to go roll the motor over with a little fuel and spark tonight. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Best part about it....
No Pipe Racks ...Obviously

Obviously!!!!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joe I bet Greg has something up his sleeve. He has been busting his butt this offseason to put together an awesome program for us. I can't wait to see the schedule.

Did you get your dose of Race Fuel last night???

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Actually, no. Sat down to watch the game and passed out after the first quarter. But I think it's in order for this weekend. Might help to heat the garage up. Only supposed to be single digits tomorrow night. I hope PRP gets the schedule out soon. Need to know what's going on so I can plan the rest of my life's activities. April can't get here fast enough.