DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck can you post that schedule on here!! I cant make the car show toooo busy!!!!! thanks alot

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Chuck, any luck with the trunk flooring?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers to Frank Brank, Sr. Get well soon!!! Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Mr.Brank will pull through and couple prayers can help so we praying for Mr.Brank and all the family

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats going on with mr brank?hope he is ok!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Double bypass surgery, and a balloon procedure to open another artery, done this past Wednesday. He is doing as well as can be expected, from what I understand.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
car show is way cool.but did you guys see tony fags wife???omg!! not worthy not worthy not worthyshe's amazing!!his ironman isnt his best trophey at all!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i feel that we got the word out about drag racing this year for sure. i was happy to see so many drag cars there and the booth was awesome! lets get some spectators in the seats!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greg ,Keep up the good work!!!!!

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...ponsors/Schedule.php

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sbchevy,

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
x2

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
greg is working on getting the schedule updated on the site, needed to get it how he wanted it first. I am sure with the car show over now, he can focus on that some more. i know from being around him that he has had a whole lot on his plate for the car show. he has not been home for 5 days.
Thank you everyone who stopped out to show the track support. From the response we were getting we hope that we get alot more people coming out to race and alot more watching. For those of you that have missed it, I know a bunch of people got some good pics.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Greg is only one guy and without adequate help he can only do so much. He has to
prioritize (spelling)and do as much as he can.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
i see 2010 racing schedule is posted on website. Thanks Greg for posting this.

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
no sunday test and tunes?

also is prp having a chassis cert day other than the pro am race

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, you could take it to Norwalk on Feb. 20 and 21st for a NHRA chassis cert. Or Tom Blair in Youngstown, PA can do a NHRA chassis cert. I don't know if the 2 organizations honor each others chassis certs though.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
The schedule that is posted right now on the website is the one i converted from the car show flyer. The dates will remain the same but over the next few days a better looking one will be posted. This was only uploaded for those who needed to get vacation schedules in around racing dates and things like that. Jeff i pretty sure there will be a chasis cert at PRP give greg a few days to work the details out yet.

Bill Turk

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks bill.
i know according to the new ihra rule book, you dont need a cert unless you are either over 150 mph or 9.00 or faster, but i still wanna get the car a tag.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks again to Bill and Greg!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shooo-baby I like the looks of this schedule! A couple of friday/saturday races per month, 5 day race weekends on memorial day and labor day, a later start on saturdays helps out a lot for people who have to work sats. Its going to be an exciting year! Thanks

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dragdiva>
posted
Awesome job with the car show Greg!!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post