DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats wrong with the 2001 duramax???mikey??
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Wow Bob that sucks. You just can't rely on anyone these days. If your looking for a Duramax try to stay with years 2004.5 - 2006.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
whats wrong with the 2001 duramax???mikey??
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Wow Bob that sucks. You just can't rely on anyone these days. If your looking for a Duramax try to stay with years 2004.5 - 2006.

Nothing really Bill they are still great trucks. The only reason I think the 2004.5 - 2006 are the best is because the older ones with the LB7 engines had injector issues. The 2004.5 -2005 have the LLY engine with the improved injectors and the 2006 has the LBZ engine which also didnt have problems. And just forget about the new ones with all the emissions BS. The older ones are still great trucks but it seems like the injectors need replaced around 60,000 miles which is expensive.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
new about the injectors.but very happy with mine after the new upgraded injectors were put in!!thanks

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mr miller!!please call me!!got some questions about da show..thanks Wave

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
FOR SALE

Weld Magnum 2.0 series 786 Front Dragster Wheels with Hoosier Tires, less than 50 runs, pretty much brand new. These wheels and tires go for $1340 in jegs, will sell for $1000

Goodyear 17"x34.5" Slicks, less than 50 runs, $850 for a pair in jegs, will sell pair for $575.

Harwood Tri Aero dragster scoop, brand new, $200.00

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
IM PARTIAL TO DADGE TRUCKS MYSELF.GO FIGURE Rolling

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
THATS GOOD WORK FOR EM AND SPELL IT FRIGGING WRONG.DODGE DODGE DODGE THERE I THINK I GOT IT NOW

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
it doesn't matter how you spell it....mopar or no car is the only thing you need to understand Big Grin

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
it doesn't matter how you spell it....mopar or no car is the only thing you need to understand Big Grin

Rolling Rolling Rolling
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh wait... you were serious... Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
lol youre so funny chuck! NOT

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Update on Bill Dornin... 2 and a half months now in a care facility to recover from his injuries. Please read....

Bill has been in the care facility for two and a half months now, and his condition is updated below. His spirits are good, but, as you can imagine, he would like to be home. Please, if you can, take a moment to give Bill a call or visit, or drop him a card.

Motorcycle racer Bill Dornin, long time supporter of KR/PRP as an engine builder, tuner, and racer, was injured during the Bike Bash event, going down at the finish line at about 130mph. He has a list of injuries to recover and rehabilitate from:
Hairline fracture of the left heel leaving him immobile (he is now allowed to put weight on it, but the ankle joint is very stiff, and he is working through the pain walking causes)
Left forearm fractured
Left hand severely broken (9 pins, 1 to be removed soon - ongoing therapy for finger motion and hand strength. His hand is still tender with little strength, but is able to use the walker in therapy)
Multiple left and right fractured ribs
Left elbow - severe road-rash to the bone
Knees - road-rash

Bill is being cared for at:
Mountainview Specialty Care Center
Bill Dornin - Room 215D
227 Sand Hill Road
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-537-7360 extension 237 (nurses station)

Please keep Bill in your thoughts and prayers, and drop a card or letter to the address above to wish him a full recovery.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM CHUCK T

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
carb wanted:

Holley dominator hp 4500 series...1250 cfm gas or alky. jwkustomz@comcast.net

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Got it, backatcha, thanks Jason!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
FS: Professionally ported AFR195 chevy small block heads

I have a set of AFR 195 chevy small block heads for sell. They were on my 383 in the two tone blue corvette. The car weighs 3400lbs with me in it and my best et was 10.86@124. I do have the flow numbers for thes heads if you are interested.

I know these are a good set of heads and I would like to sell them locally rather than going the national route.

I am asking $1,300 for the heads ready to go-valves, springs and 7/16 studs installed.

I will also be offering the 383 short block for sale as well. Currently it is at the machinist since I will be freshening it up before I sell it.

I would consider a packaged deal - heads and short block with a few extras. If interested or you would like more details email me at vet85us@yahoo.com

here are some video's of the car.
http://s8.photobucket.com/albu...g%20Racing%20Videos/

Thanks,
Jim

427, TPIS Solid Roller-Brodix 245, Rossler700r4, 4,000 stall, 3.54 gears

Best ET: 10.09@ 136.6mph

Posts: 21 | Location: Heidelberg, PA | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers go out to Frank Brank Sr. He underwent double bypass surgery and a balloon procedure yesterday. He came through it well, but has a long road ahead of him.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Schedule? Does anyone have an update on the schedule?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pick one up this weekend at the car show!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, I will do that. Still should be updated on the site in a more timely manor. JMO.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob D. lets see some pics of that truck. Now you need a trailer to fit that golf cart. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post