DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wave Wave Ice Cream Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wave

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Best part about it....
No Pipe Racks ...Obviously

Obviously!!!!! Big Grin

Ouch!!! A reiteration of another's harsh slam... Hum

Maybe I will have to come up with a door car to play with all of the other cool racecar drivers??? not worthy

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Best part about it....
No Pipe Racks ...Obviously

Does the little pipe rack scare you big bad racers? LOL

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Maybe I will have to come up with a door car to play with all of the other cool racecar drivers??? not worthy

Maybe you should get yourself a hitter??

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:

Maybe you should get yourself a hitter??

Not a bad idea...Maybe I'll look for a driver to be trucking on down the track in a doored vehicle... big idea

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Maybe find a good lookin' cutie to wheel it, further distract the guys...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the manufacture (GE, Sylvania etc), model number or part number of the LED bulbs used at the Track? Is there a .03 second delay (used to emulate a filament type bulb) in the tree before each bulb turns on?

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:
Does anyone know the manufacture (GE, Sylvania etc), model number or part number of the LED bulbs used at the Track? Is there a .03 second delay (used to emulate a filament type bulb) in the tree before each bulb turns on?

Your thinking too much again Bob. When the light turns green, put it in gear and punch it. You'll be fine.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D

At least now when I punch it runs! Us old dogs need to analyze everything to have a chance to beat you young racers. I need to retrain myself so I can win at least 1 round a month or my crew is going to fire me from driving.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey richard...buy me a second entry and we'll split the winnings Smile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got this from Jim Senkewitz about the PID Reunion banquet and Hall Of Fame induction.

FEBRUARY 4, 2010
6:30
Peter's Place Restaurant
Bridgeville, PA
(Kerwin Heights Exit off of Route 79)
turn right at the light.
1/4 mile on the right

The Pittsburgh C.A.R.S. car club will once again sponsor the Pittsburgh International Dragway annual reunion.

Bill Truby has MORE great pictures to display for us.

We have 5 new inductees to announce for the PID Hall Of Fame..

We are trying to line up two GREAT guest speakers.

Tim Arfons said he should be able to make it over from Akron, Ohio this year. Tim is Art Arfon's son. (Everybody knows about the Green Monster cars that re-wrote drag race history for over the first 40 years of the sport!!) Tim was at PID many times with the jet cars. Along with all the history of having a father that set many Land Speed Records, Tim also has the world's fastest BARSTOOL!
Larry Davis said he will bring a stack of his GREAT drag race books to Bridgeville for us. I am sure everyone knows of these GREAT drag books that Larry has written. How about Gasser Wars, and Stock/Super Stock, Etc..? Great stuff!

We are planning some door prizes this year along with the 50/50 drawing.

Should be an exciting evening! Tell all your friends. Forward this Email to everyone you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wave

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jason Weaver, PM, thanks!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
back at ya chuckles!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Hey Jason...nice looking website...and quite a resume also not worthy

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Last chance for carshow, I am happy with the people STEPPING UP and helping me out to promote OUR track lol. I know some people are apart and I know some are unavailable for that weekend, and thats ok. I also want to let you know that if you are not interested in being down the show all weekend but are interested in adding your car that is fine also. The cars will be set up Thursday the 21st and pick them back up sunday evening. I myself along with Scott and Chuck will be there all weekend. Also we will be making a dinner break over the coarse of the show to the Spagetti Warehouse up in the strip since it is our off season and we cant go down the strip lol.

We will not be eatting at the place around the corner where Carmen likes to go, I dont know the name but I do know that there was a group of us that went in and looked at the menu and walked back out, I for one aint got an italian wallet lmao.

I will be adding a few more post soon as alot is going on to be excited for 2010 season. Details coming soon.

pay for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge lol or something like that

ok Im done

PS: Bob did you get your light buld situation under control, sorry I have not had time to get my snow shoes out and go down where we keep the spares to get you the part #. Sorry

PSS: Joe im calling you out, I aint got a malibu in there yet

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
got any bikes yet greg?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason!

Heck, I don't have a Miller wallet.

And Miller, AJ needs that phone #!!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Heck, I don't even have a wallet anymore... lol

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post