DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Aj is one of the holleys that you have off of the 383 that you bought from Greg? I really liked that carb if so I may be interested. Are you planning on goin Alky on the dragster. Dean and I discussed changing to alcohol on the camaro for next year, we will have more time to play with it since I will not be running points in modified.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all who did well at the Classic. I was hoping it would be a PRP sweep in the car classes. I didn't think anyone was going to stop Scotty and the run he's been on. We both want a gremlin tropy, they're sweet. Thanks for the compliments. I just wish I had raced like this all year, but I'm glad I finished strong. Thanks to Greg and Scott for towing me out, for spotting me in the water box, and keeping my head straight. I will say, again, Keith Bowman rules all. I'll post pics one I upload them.

Happy belated anniversary Christine. Does this mean you're giong to be an even faster woman?? You're going in the red car??? Woo hoo! Big Grin

Continued thoughts and prayers for Jo Lynn and Donny.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Yep, I'll be in the "red" car for next year! I don't know what Mark is thinking! LOL Hopefully I can take her down the track on Saturday if the weather stays nice. I wanted to go on Sunday but this sinus-cold thing stopped me from going. My car will be semi-retired. My kids are fighting over it! LOL
Don't worry Chuck, you're ready for next year! Who's going to Mason-Dixon for the Turkey race?

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Happy belated anniversary Christine.

..... do yinz still have the video I shot that day of the procession from the church to your house for the reception?
Razz

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes, we still have that video. In fact, we watched it about a month ago when all the kids were here! Doing burn outs in front of the store! Priceless!! I should make a copy and send it to you! What a day that was. We were all ready to go racing a Fairmont remember! Did you get your house you wanted?

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Did you get your house you wanted?

..... not the house we had been looking-at in the Spring, but this one is very nice:
we hope to begin building the garage in the next few weeks.

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

Yes it is the carb from Greg. I am going alcohol on the dragster for sure.

Jason,

All I have are 4 ****s.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what are some details on this turkey race @ mason dixon??anybody know??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill, www.masondixondragway.com

This is a last race of the year hooray!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i was thinking it was going to something special.guess not.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shhh...let's not tell Joe about this Turkey Race. He may want to go and that's my birthday. I was hoping he would make me dinner that day or take me to some fancy restaurant.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sonya, I have to clue you in, he knows! And we know that's your birthday!! Cheese spaghetti for you!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

<trap>
posted
Kevin good job last Sunday Congrats to you and Bob.

If anyone is looking to buy any Computech products, weather stations (hand held or trailer mount) Egt gauges, or data recorders, give me a call. I have some great end of the season deals.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for telling him. Way to go blabber mouth. I know you are old but didn't know you couldn't keep secrets.

I don't want cheese spaghetti for my birthday.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't tell him! Don't look at me!! Then you can have peanut butter & jelly!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anybody know anthony kroneck's phone ##??p/m me please.i lost it..

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some shots I took this year at Norwalk, first page is from the Classic, and includes the return of Bob Motz.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/chucktcutlass/Norwalk%202008/

Anyone going to PRP tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I'll be there at least, and will probably run.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hope to be there! Too much stress this week!! Mad Confused

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I'll be there trying to see how much more I can squeeze out of this lil 281.

So umm Keith more sticky Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
FYI - I believe Washington Township swapmeet is Sunday morning.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post