DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Allison, you still look 18 Wink

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Allison!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey greg whens the schedule gonna be up.....need to get my vacation at work scheduled in.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
SmileHappy Birthday, Allison! You look younger than I did at 18! lol (I think I always looked at least 30! Oh well, I am enjoying my "middle age" years.) Hope you had a lovely day! Smile

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey - Happy Birthday Allison - this is your year to rule The Street!!
I hope all our friends and family have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Well, we won't have the Steelers to give us some winter thrills this year, but there will still be plenty to do. In addition to getting racecars ready for April, the car show is only 18 days away. The practice tree race is 4 weeks after that on Feb 20, with the banquet on Feb 27. It will go faster than we expect. But I wish it was a few @#$%^& degrees warmer!!! bbbrrrrrrrrr

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
18 days away and still dont have my paper work!!mr miller help help crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if we will run cross talk this year and if not, why don't we? Also, if you haven't heard, QCR is an AHRA track now.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg M., you have a PM.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
It is very likely we will never use crosstalk again. I believe we tried it a few years ago when it first came out and it was said that this would be the new standard...well there was a lot of confusion, and it was quickly done away with.

Switching to Top Joe?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I thought a lot more tracks were using it. Makes sense to me, seems easier, if both top bulbs lit at once. Doesn't really matter. I was just curious. Not switching, but running. The Malibu will still be in Mod. Unless, of course, someone wants to buy it. Any offers?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill Truby added more pics to the PRP site over the New Year's weekend, and it includes the Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads pics. Thanks Bill, for all the great shots. They are priceless in preserving memories.

You can go to the multimedia tab of the PRP site, or click the link here:
http://photos.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Joe, straight up trade for a '69 Cutlass with a busted rear end?? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
It does make sense and I would love to see it come and stay. It was a mess when they started it though, I don't think it was thouroughly understood and there were a lot of LBTA's and what not from many of the uninformed.

Good to hear you will be out with Malibu.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you'll need to fix the rearend. I'll have the Malibu in Mod but probably won't run points in Mod. Going to run points in Top with another car. I'm a hired gun now. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I hope the weather cooperates this year when the track opens so I can get licensed.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Door car or dragster? Give us some more info here...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Door/chassis car. '77 Camaro, my uncles car. Looks like Weaver's twin. Hoping for mid 8s with new motor. Should be fun.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Crosstalk is nice...but unfortunately some systems don't "really" support them....Is PRP Compulink?.....I know they had issues at Dunn Tire with Crosstalk...they used it one year until they figured out it wasn't working properly.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thats cool that your a rent-a-driver Joe...I am still working on that. Kevin got a ride...I am still looking. Guess I'll just stick with the good old Nova, it has done me pretty well in the past. Mid-8 second chassis car ought to be pretty exciting.

We don't have Compulink any more...and I can never remember what our system is even called.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Everything should be bottom bulb, footbrake only! Big Grin

Accutime is the system PRP went to in '07, and it does support CrossTalk. I think we don't use it because it's not used at the bracket finals?

Nice deal Joe, got pics? Is it a car we've seen before? You're going to be flying! And I'm glad it's in a door car! Big Grin