DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Turk, I didn't know you were a youtube star LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcxvcWICQag&NR=1

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Greg is a fine one to talk. He empties out rooms. Sounds good Ed, let me know. Otherwise, I'm pouring a couple gallons of mud in it and looking like a hack job! Tongue help

Bill learned the mop dance well from Master Keith!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
He's learned more than just the mop dance from Master Keith. As Jerry Seinfeld says, "Not that there's anything wrong with that." That's all I'm gonna state about that.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Fellow PRP Pacer and Track people
We wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, everybody!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to our racing "family"! We love you all!

Forever 53.....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bob you have a pm!!!! help

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to save the date of Saturday, February 20, for the Third Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout. Location will be at the New Alexandria firemen's hall on Route 22. We're putting all the details together, and have a number of sponsors back on board already, as well as new ones we are excited to have partner with us. In the meantime, here are shots from last year's race:

http://s713.photobucket.com/al...e%20Tree%20Shootout/

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to the racers at my new home track Big Grin ..hopefully I'll see some of you at the divisional in May..Have a short winter folks.. Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
ooooooooooooooooo, top sportsman

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Craig and I need you to post a picture of your wife or girlfriend

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Hey are you a Top Sportsman racer....insert drool here.... :

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
All of the sudden we're YB?!?! WTH?? Big Grin

Eric, hope you'll join us for the practice tree race again.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dude, I was only joking. And Chuck if it was YB it'd be WTF.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Tony...the drool was for the T/S thing...and right now she's driving me crazy with her mom and sister staying over censored

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Eek Eek Eek Big Grin Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Is her sister single??? Big Grin

Happy birthday Allison Benish!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HAppy Birthday Mrs. Benish Smile

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Allison!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post