DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to both.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mr. Ickes needs to take it easy! Take care of yourself. Thoughts are with you!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Please add our prayers for both Jo Lynn and Donnie! We are thinking of you both and praying for your comfort and healing. Also for both families.

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just checking out some results from the Classic, it looks like Keith Bronson Jr, Matt Cadamore, Steve Hughes, and Tyler Vislosky all went a good amount of rounds in the Hi Roller race yesterday with Cadamore and Vislosky making it down to 8 cars I beleive.

Nice job fellas

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I saw that too Nick. Great job to all of our PRP racers out at Norwalk for the classic!!!! Keep it up, lets get a win for PRP racers!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Had to get an MRI on my knee so I stopped in to see Don Ickes. He asked me to push him around so he could chase some nurses. Wink Susan wasn't happy but she'll get over it. Big Grin No, Seriously now, the operation went well. He is in some pain, understandably, but they are going to try to get him into a regular room today. There also going to get him some real food, not just Jello. Those are good things. He also told me if this is what happens when you runner up what the heck would have happenned if he would of won Confused Eek Are thoughts and prayers are with your mom Sonya. Lets hope everybody get's better and stay healthy out there people

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Comtinued thoughts and prayers for Jo Lynn, and I'm glad to hear Donnie is doing well. My dad had quintuple bypass 10 years ago, and he's 73 now and going strong. Listen to the docs and take time with your recovery, don't rush it.

I saw Matt Cadamore when we parked last night. If he hadn't spun, his guy was toast. I spun on my hit this morning, 7.98, Scotty had a 5.12. We're rained out til tomorrow now.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Comtinued thoughts and prayers for Jo Lynn, and I'm glad to hear Donnie is doing well. My dad had quintuple bypass 10 years ago, and he's 73 now and going strong. Listen to the docs and take time with your recovery, don't rush it.

I saw Matt Cadamore when we parked last night. If he hadn't spun, his guy was toast. I spun on my hit this morning, 7.98, Scotty had a 5.12. We're rained out til tomorrow now.

geesh, glad i didn't make the trip out for today

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Jo Lynn!
Happy Anniversary to my husband, Mark! I know, he's a saint!! LOL

Glad to hear Donny is doing well. Like Chuck said don't rush it and take time for you now!

Keep it up at Norwalk! Go PRP!

Today was a good day!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
definitely listen to the drs and the nurses.
i remember when ryan had his open heart surgery at pitts childrens. i was so scared for him.
but the day after, he had this hot 21 year old nurse wrapped around his finger.
remember donny, chasing them is rehab, but once you catch them , then thats the real stress test Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
if the results i'm seeing are correct, it looks like some Pittsburgh boys are tearing it up at Norwalk.

It's about 8:30 p.m on Sunday night and it seems like they are down to about 5-10 cars in the majority of the classes. Looks like ChuckT, Russ Benish, Jeff Stewart, Scotty Campbell and a few others i forgot are still in. Way to represent team Pittsburgh!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

My mom is home now, she has been having problems with her speech slurring and numbness and loses loss of her right arm off and on. She has a tumor which is swelling causing her seizures and all we can do is hope that the steroids they put her on help with the swelling. She also has bleeding in her brain. There is one tumor that has grown on top of another.

She has no new tumors from the neck down, just the newest brain tumors. She goes to her neurologist on November 5th to see what he thinks and to see if Radiation or the Gamma Knife Procedure can be done again. Her cancer doctor also made her sign a Living Will.

My Mom is doing a better job through all of this than I am. I appreciate all of your comments, thoughts, well wishes, and support in this. So, far now all we can do is wait, pray and hope.

Thank you all once again...SONYA.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is good to hear Sonya.

Also congrats to ChuckT making to 5 cars in Sportsman, Scotty Campbell down to 5 in Super Pro, Tim Bowman Semi finals in Pro and Jeff Stewart taking down the sportsman class for the 3rd or 4th time.

Russ Benish down to 4 in the super roller gamblers.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Sonya, they can do amazing things today, stay strong, our prayers are going out for you and your mother.
Steve

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i leave for a year and become a non prp guy huh??i made it to 11 cars wensday night @ classic!i got $50. from moser for being .000,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Jeff Stewart, 4 time winner at the Halloween Classic!

Congratulation to Chuck! I heard you were on a mission! Congratulations to Scotty! Congratulations Tim! Congratulations Russ! Congratulations Matt Cadamore! Congratulations Mr. Prest! You all should be proud!!! Hopefully, we might make that trip, only if they have it in July!! LOL Just wish the Steelers were on a mission! LOL Now all of you are going to get sick, like the rest of us!! Congratulations!! Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey great job to everyone at Norwalk. It seems to me everywhere the Pittsburgh guys go they do very well and at least bring some money home. Does anyone know who won the gamblers race yesterday on sunday? I saw that Mark Brewer had the red car back out, that is one sweet car!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody I have some carburetors for sale if you know anybody looking. They are all gas.

Carburetors for sale
850cfm BG Speed Demo – excellent shape – used 4 weekends - $400
800cfm Holley – Good shape – used – choke horn shaved - $350
800cfm Holley – Needs Rebuilt – dual 50cc pumps - $300
Let me know ajcasiniracing@hotmail.com

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. Scott Prue won the gambler's race. Thanks Kevin for the nice compliment. He was shaking the cobb-webs out for me. If I ever get over this cold, I hope to drive it!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey AJ got any 2 barrells for sale? i try to keep my car fuel efficient! Big Grin

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post