DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Thanks Chuck, I feel alot better about myself now.

Wonderful... obviously. Yet you failed to answer my question, and that scares me. I keep thinking "What has been seen can't be unseen."

Happy birthday Christine!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Christine!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
Happy Birthday Christine

Hey Greg
If saturday rains out will the nitrous outlaws race on sunday?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
http://www.snapforseniors.com/...dows-at-latrobe.aspx

I will put this here for you Christine, in case you misse it on fb.

We love you.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! Gotta love ya all! Mr. Deniker, my kids said that Green Meadows is a good place for me to go! They said they would visit once a month! And, they're charging up my scooter chair and they put a basket on it for me!! LOL

Happy Birthday Jacob!! Enjoy your birthday!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As Chuck said we are all very appreciative for the engine and the carb that Dean and Linda from Dean Racing engines have put up for the past few years. I have had people ask me what can I do with a SBC and I say do whatever with it, you are getting a 5000 dollar engine for joining the points and making the runoff. As Chuck said before with the economy the way it is we take what we can get and street is the only class with a runoff. I would hope that everyone from street would take a min or two this weekend to thank Dean for what he does for street and PRP!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dean.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Just looked at the weather, and if we cet as much rain as we're supposed to get, they better start thinking about rescheduling for next weekend.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony that is my exact thinking!!! We are suposed to get between 2-3 inches of rain through tomorow nite. Is that track going to be dry enough to run on saturday,We had way less than that last weekend and got cancelled!!! Us racers would like some kind of warning because of traveling schedules!!!!
Greg any insight?????

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why not have a practice tree race for the car and etc?? No No

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You're to much

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lmao, I'm stupidis craig racing this weekend??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just got home had a very busy schedule the past few days. I have a few people that are calling, texting, emailing and posting and asking for my input and there for I am gonna post whats on my mind lol, which aint much.

I have not looked much into the weather since 6 this morning, they told me that we are getting rain tonight and tomm, but sat "atleast the afternoon" and sunday are beautiful. I am not ruling any racing out for Friday as of yet and I am very confident that we will be racing sat & sun.

I have people coming from North Carolina, Michigan, Ohio and who knows where. If I had any doubt that we would get no racing in I would not force the tow, We did not get rain for the last 5 days like last week and we are looking at 1 and a half days as of tonight for possible rain.It has been a light rain on and off tonight. I live 15 minutes from the track and did not use the wipers on the way home. We are supposed to be getting rained on right now but it looped out around us for now. Nobody knows what we will get and wont, All of us locals has been to the track where we was to get rain and did not and we was not to get rain and did, so we will see what the cards are tomm evening and as long as they are telling me we are clear after this rain for sat and sun then I for one will be racing.

In short I look at it this way, I here that sat and sun are nice once the rain is out, I also know that I got a number of sponsors that has stepped up in a short notice, I got alot of out of town support that is towing to this race, I feel this is going to be the biggest sportsman race at PRP,I got a Dragster stage 1 with Chrome to give away, I want to give the best track and traction as promised for a safe event, I got good staff, I got no curfew and a JET DRYER that I am not affraid to use. You guys help me out and continue to support me and I will do everything I can to do for you.

Also willey, there is a spot for a practice tree race if mother nature does not cooperate tomm but that is gonna be for fun as a number of other things on the back up plan. I want everyone to come out and have a great time and have alot of fun.

Sorry to post such a long post and please if you have any concerns, problems or comments, please feel free to PM me or email me at miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

P.S. If I would of known how much support I was gonna get for the Dragster race I would of filled 2 of them up. I have about 25 people on an alternates list and I really want to thank everyone, it is a lesson learned and looking forward to 2010.

Thanks and hope to see everyone tomm

Greg

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
your gonna be great greg,good post.see you tomorrow.rain or shine!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greg for the update it is very much Appreciated!!

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone else watching the million from memphis on live video and live timing....i'm going next year!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing right Rollingme to!

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
car owner wanted to take me this year....told him i wasnt ready. i mean i know i can run with them guys just want a little more experience in the dragster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Weaver,

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
To all of you Street Racers, who joined the points this year-- My deepest thanks and appreciation-- And also to all the racers that joined all the points classes-- Thank you too. If we want to keep OUR track, we should do all we can to help support it, and keep it here. It is my sincere hope that we can support Greg, and his staff, by making suggestions that may further promote programs that will be beneficial to the racers, as well as the track. I'm sure Greg will be open to any, and all suggestions, and make those suggestions to the people who he has to answer to.
MATT-- I wish I could accommodate all you guys/gals with a Ford, or Mopar, but I simply don't have any. I have about 100-150 S/B Chevys, so that's what I have to build, and donate. I hope no one takes offense to that, because I'm going to continue my sponsorship as long as I can, for the street class. It is my sincere hope that we will attract more drivers for next year, providing that the economy picks up, and we get some of our old racers back like Donny McGuire, Keith Marinchak, and anyone else who didn't make it this year. Matt- if by any chance I happen to get a Mopar engine-- I'll just give you a call, and you can have it for a birthday present(chuckle) !!
I'm looking forward to the Halloween race, and hope that we get a least Sat, and Sun to race, without rain. Also, Happy Birthday TINKS-- I might wanna challenge you to a scooter chair race- I think I'll have mine before you do !!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dean, I need you to build and donate an 815 with four stages, preferrably with splits. Do you have any of those lying around.