DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you crack me up mikey lol im doubling up friday night for sure

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
no it was 74 dollars to change all 4 of my tires i had the tires already 130bucks a piece...i used to get my tires changed for like 35-40 for all 4 and disposal...it was 8 bucks a tire to get rid of them .... more than i expected

CADASHMO what are you driving dude

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
blue camaro

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
matt, you have a pm

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Romeo:
Guys,

Ill be honist I had many of the same questions when I saw the details on this weekend. I am trying to find out as much as possible as the week goes, just things that I have thought about and things that people have mentioned. I want to see this weekend be a success for PRP and the IHRA. In my opinion the more that we know and the better informed we are as racers or spectators the smoother the show will go. Which means we as racers are HAPPY, when things run smoothly and we know what to expect before that day.

x2 well said Kevin!

X3, very well said, Kevin. The more information we have, the more we can pass along to other racers and friends, and then they can do the same.

Balaska, double time yourself away from the keyboard.

I'm really looking forward to this event. I hope the weather cooperates and we have a great turnout.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
im with ya chuck i hope its BUMPIN!

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Ill be double classing.at least on saturday

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be double fisting friday AND saturday. And I'm not talking anal, Pollice.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony,

Is Pollice going to make it this weekend? You meant double fisting Coors Light, I knew what that meant haha

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Heck with double classing! I am running top in the rail, mod in marks car, street in my moms and bike on Jordan's backup figured if there is a good turn out should be plenty of time right?

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes, Craig will be there with his girlfriend. And she'll be there with her sweet ass.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
girlfriend???what happen to gina???SHE has a nice as s and a nice rack!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well you see...gina is his fiance...but craig has atleast 10 other girls that at the 1st ring of the phone will pick up to craigs sweet manly voice...meet him in a dark parking lot...compliment on his side burns and gray hair..and then give him the ole anal wash...thats just something that gina has not given in to. now if craig is on a dry spell...he will call up his good friend tony fagnilli...and that is where the double fisting comes into play. personally...what ppl do behind closed doors is there own business..but this one time..craig tried to seduce me. needless to say...if craigs motorhome has a do not disturb sign hanging on the door..itd be best to not disturb him

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I'm going to be double fisting friday AND saturday. And I'm not talking anal, Pollice.

LMAO Rolling.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Schmuck..... waaaaayyy too much information

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Since we are all being forced to pit up in Gravel City (instead of our usual Sweet Shady-Side Porte Cochere) will the announcers allow enough time for the Street Racers to go all the way around to our lanes? Or are all the classes using the lanes on Carmen's side? Keith - any thoughts?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
If they are using the standard street lanes you will have no problem plenty of folks pit there on a weekly basis that run street.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I am guessing all classes will come out from the Carmen's lanes.... there are show cars pitted in the Street/Trophy lanes.

Man, it is COOL seeing, hearing, smelling, and feeling the nitro cars. Love the prostalgia funny cars! I can't wait to se tomorrow's turnout, with a nice day forecasted. Should be a great time!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was right about the turnout, wow! I've never seen that many people at PRP. Lots of cool cars, on a finally nice sunny DRY day. Congrats to all the winners:
Nick Bowman over Russ Benish in Street
Dave Dortenzo over Tommy Evans in Modified
Nick Galderisi over (I think) Rich Zemrose
Josh Barnett in TCR
Bob Myers in Trophy
Missed Bikes and Juniors

Kudos to PRP for a great event. As far as I could tell, there were few issues. Everything ran smoothly, and the track was awesome.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
But wait, there's more!!!

Got to the pits, and PRP employees were walking through passing out flyers, about this coming weekend at PRP. Here is the deal for Saturday and Sunday, both points days. All classes pay the regular entry fee. All round money through semis money is DOUBLED. Modified and Top are BOTH paying $2k to win, and Street is paying $1k to win!!! Top and Mod, $40 entry, to win $2k!!! Street, $30 entry, $1k to win!!! Those are for BOTH Saturday and Sunday!!!