DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andamo:
How come the race was cancelled Chuck ?

Very bad turnout.

Anyone interested in coming to the King Of Street race there will now be a Box/NB race added thanks to the man, Mike Fiore of Mike's Auto Body

From the website,
quote:
Mike's Auto Body comes thru AGAIN!! There will be a Box / No Box Race added to the King of Street Race on Sunday, September 14. The race is sponsored by Mike's Auto Body with a purse of $500 to the Box winner and the No Box winner. The original King of Street Race and purse will still be held as previously planned. The Box / No Box Race is just another way PRP and Mike's Auto Body is bring you great racing and a nice payout! More details coming in a couple days.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Should just throw up a last minute TNT for tomorrow and spread the word. I need a fix....

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironman:
Should just throw up a last minute TNT for tomorrow and spread the word. I need a fix....

Lol, throwing one together at 7 p.m the night before...plus add in the Steeler game, yikes. That could be ugly Wink

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Crap, I forgot about the game. thanks Nick, gotta re-prioritize.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the guys that came in from Canada, Massachusetts and elsewhere to race. Some wicked rides that got to show off a little bit.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just saw this on another site,
IHRA was sold to the Owners of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus and Disney Live!

IHRA SOLD

i can see keith dressed like bella at the starter shack Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Did I read that correctly that Quaker is not going to the finals? Wow, sorry to hear that! But I can understand the extra expense to go. It does take alot of money. Quaker City is an okay track. We enjoyed going there and racing. Sorry to hear that guys! Hope next year gets alot better than this year! Good luck to all at the finals!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to this weekend, seeing the nostalgia stuff and Don Garlits with the Swamp Rat on Saturday, and King of Street on Sunday. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I'm itching to race!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It figures the weather doesn't look to good for this weekend.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i new you would like that tony..right after you went by i slapped the front half on wilkins head!!he didnt seem to mind that..wtf. Eek Eek

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
that is funny

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm still laughing!!! Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
does prp need any alternates????i'm avalible that wknd...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Deal Racing
posted Hide Post
jeffrey10x2,
I guess I take afence to your comments about most of the talented Juniors now run at Pittsburgh, as I don't think Quaker has lost all their talented racers. Yes we lost a few cars because of different reasons to Pittsburgh, but I would still say Quaker has some very talented juniors. Yes Pitsburgh did come to quaker a few weeks ago and put both cars in the finals which was a good job by your Pittsburgh racers, but I also remember going to Pittsburgh over the past few years and going to a few finals ourselves against other quaker cars. I'm glad to see Pittsburgh build up their junior class as I think Frank and his brothers care about the junior racers which is a good thing, but to say Quaker has lost most of their talented junior racers is BS. Mad

Posts: 112 | Location: Y-Town, Ohio | Registered: September 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I took this test on ABC's website and thought it was pretty cool. Its quotes made by the presidential canidates on all the major topics but you don't know who made them. You pick the quote you agree with and at the end it gives you the results. It doesn't take long 5-10 mintues. Mine were all for McCaine except for one.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Balaska, go post that on the "Not Necessarily Racing News" page!!! Big Grin And read your PM.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i new you would like that tony..right after you went by i slapped the front half on wilkins head!!he didnt seem to mind that..wtf. Eek Eek

Tony that was a misprint. He meant to say "Better Half" NOT front half. So yea Tammy on my head kept me smiling all night. Eek

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
deal racing,
i never said they lost all of their talented jrs but they did lose some.
but i do know that some came to prp because of some of the stuff that was going on at the track the last couple of years.( remember there was an open forum publicly stating all of this at the time)
QCR does have some very talented racers there.
i just think its a shame not to represent your track at a sanctioned event when they are actually the closest track to prp. but that was their decision.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
just to kind of update everyone for the King Of Street race...

quote:
In addition to Mike's Auto Body, Gino's Auto Service, BT Connelly Auto Body, Sciulli Homes and Millerstown Pick-A-Part are also stepping up to the plate. There will be a Box / No Box Race added to the King of Street Race on Sunday, September 14. Thanks to our five great sponsors, the purse is now $800 to win, $200 runner up and $75 to the semi's for both Box winner and the No Box winner. The entry fee is $40. The original King of Street Race and purse will still be held as previously stated. A huge thanks to the sponsors for making this race possible!

Hopefully we get a good turnout because these sponsors deserve it. As ChuckT always says we have the best sponsors around! (except for that Gino's place...i heard they're con artists)
Big Grin j/k Tony!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I was reading my bracket finals packet and was wondering what this means.Additional Vehicle Pit Pass $10.00 . Does that mean pit vehicles or what??

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post