DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Can you PM me what you heard?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PM sent

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dude, that's hysterical and disturbing at the same time. I think there's something wrong with that guy.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony or ChuckT...i need enlightened as well.

Jason, best of luck to you doing the traveling deal. Your a damn good racer, you'll do well at the big $ races.

And yes Tony, Beaver Bob (Tom Cruise) is pretty bad ass. It wasn't the same this year without you dropping D/F/C bombs on the radio while he was standing a foot away

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you Jason! You're an okay kid!! But I still need my lettering for my new car!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ma brewer email me what u want and what colors
I will bring the stuff to the ggg race my email is jwkustomz@comcast.net

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck next season Jason. As tough as you are on the track I enjoyed having you as a competitor and a friend. Look out at the bracket finals since you will be sporting a BSD shirt. Wink

Tony, you have to see it to believe it. Unbelieveable!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
in the case that i would happen to qualify for both tracks u will definatley see me sporting the black and gold!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jason-- Good Luck to you, and dad for next year-- I know it has been a real pleasure talking to you, and watching you race. It was great to have you as a PRP member, and points competitor. I know we will see you here, so go out, "And run with the BIG DOGS"-- The best to you always.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Weaver:
in the case that i would happen to qualify for both tracks u will definatley see me sporting the black and gold!

This is a fine plan until the Summit SuperSeries program rules are reviewed.

The 2009 Summit SuperSeries Brochure (and all previous ones) clearly state:

==================
Participant Guidelines – All Options

Participants may NOT change car number, class or TRACK after running their first SSS event.
==================

http://www.ihra.com/downloads/...009_SSS_brochure.pdf

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone fill CO2 tanks at the track?
ours has 800 lbs on the gauge, but not sure how long that will last with a 10 oz bottle.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
800 should last a good while with no leaks. I started out at about 1000 and it was still shifting fine at 450-500, and I have a leak...need to break out some soap and water and see where it is coming from.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
ok thanks

i tried to get it filled today but need to get the bottle inspected before they will fill it due to the date on the bottle.

the shifter sol. is electric.

only use the CO2 for the starting line enhancer.

cleaning the car today and when i took the bottle out, i noticed that it is also at the half way mark on the gauge.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
It's unlikely you will find anyone to fill outdated bottles, you have to find people that have mini filling stations (at least this is what I do). I know Bob Jones is able to do it, and there are a few others at the track I think that can do it.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we will be at the track friday night. hopefully i can find someone to get it filled, if not, once it gets too low, ill just lock out the SLE and mat it once both stage and just go off the 2 step.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Jeff:
U R talking like a RACER already... Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
If you have more than 100 psi you are fine. The regulators are set to 90 psi. 800 psi wow!!! I have got mine refilled and not had that much in it .About 300 i start to get worried.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well its been like 14 years since i ran a fast car. so im gonna be taking it easy at first to get the feel of the car.
i have the throttle set now at like 3/4 throttle for the first few passes.
with the 5.13 gears, im hoping it keeps the rpms down some till i get a set of 4.56 s in it over the winter.

its set up for the 1/8th mile with those gears. it ran consistant 6.20s with carrying 325 lbs lbs of lead in the back and 36 * of timing in it

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well it's official, Thanks to

mind science motorsports
Fagnilli Motorsports
And Phones Plus

There will be $1000 awarded to the 1st car to put it into the 3's at PRP. I feel with mother nature's support that we will have the track for this accomplishment. Keith Bowman has worked on giving the best traction possible and it will be a racers track from start to finish. Hope everyone is able to attend and be present this upcoming weekend to see who is able to take home the extra cash.

I also want to make everyone aware that if mother nature does not cooperate next weekend is the rain date, but I think she has been more than unfair lately and can grant us this one more beautiful weekend.

Everyone remember to bring your costume and candy as sat WE WILL CLOSE DOWN THE TRACK from 7 to 8 for the kids. Hope everyone is getting excited as I myself am and cant wait. Thanks

Greg

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
It's unlikely you will find anyone to fill outdated bottles, you have to find people that have mini filling stations (at least this is what I do). I know Bob Jones is able to do it, and there are a few others at the track I think that can do it.

Illegal to fill cylinders like that if retest date is expired (5 years from last date stamped in shoulder for anything filled with CO2). You won't find any company that will fill that. Fines are HUGE if caught.

Not sure how small that cylinder is as smallest I retest are 5lb C02 cylinders.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post