DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anything is better than tony wearing a speedo or having his junk hanging out lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
question chuck will know this is there a street runoff this year still

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
She's back!!!!

Box or no box???

Rich, thanks to Dean, we're definitely running for an engine. I believe it will be Sunday morning mixed in with the time trials, like last year.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
There is Rich, a Dean Racing engines 400 cubic engine will be given away!! Should be another low 12 high 11 piece just like the one Joe Pinskey won..his is a 355 but with a little higher compression than this 400 (believe it is a 406 actually)

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree with AJ, Friday is a washout but we should be ok for Saturday and Sunday which Im ok with.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Box of course!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks,
i have it set at just over 1/2 throttle and changed the shift from rpm to time and set it at 1.60 sec.
figure ill make a pass and see where its at.
gear is 5.13 ( 1/8th mile set up)
tires are hoosier 32 x 14.5 x15
motor is a 461BBC
pg trans with a 5500 stall PTC converter

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What the f? Why's my name always last, for cryin' out loud? I'm going by Antonino from now on. I won't be first, but at least I won't be last anymore.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
if your name was tom cruise...itd be second to last!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
they saved the best for last!! Rolling Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys i thought so now of course its on the website.cant wait for a hopefully dry weekend.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
why doesnt the street run off get a choice of sb? mopar ford or chevy? just wondering

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Matt, all of us in the STREET class appreciate beyond words all that Dean does for our class, as he also puts up a 750 Pro Form bodied carb to the second place STREET class points finisher. We are the only class with a run off this year, thanks to Dean's generosity. To question it would be flat out rude, especially when the the winner is free to do with that engine what he or she pleases, be it use it, sell it, trade it.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Balaska, you tool, we'll be fine. THINK POSITIVE!!! The world has enough negativity.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Antonino, I have updated the list, so as to move you from the end. Can I trust there will be no nightmarish, full body shiver inducing costume at GGG in exchange?

AJ Casini
Andy Conrath
Antonino Fagnilli
Art Armstrong
Beth Boyd
Bill Prest Jr
Bill Prest Sr
Bill Tishko
Bob Jones
Bob McDonough
Bob Wright
Brian Berg
Brian Laney
Bubba Black
Chris Ickes
Clint Paden
Dale Duche
Dale Greenwald
Dave Dominick
Donny Urban
Evan Kirk
Greg Fox
Greg Miller
Jack Savage
Jacob Meinert
Jason Weaver
Jeff McDade
Jerry Temple
Jim Gagnon
Josh Rietscha
Keith Gerlach
Ken Collins
Ken Rhine
Larry Seranari
Lou Greco
Mark Brewer Sr
Mark Verdoni
Matt Cadamore
Matt Obertanec
Matt Rietscha
Mike Balaska
Mike Fabish
Mike Raynish
Nick Hanchulak
Phil Smida
Randy Duncan
Rich Paton III
Rich Paton Jr
Rich Zemrose
Rick Cavanaugh
Rob Berschneider
Rob Berschneider
Rob Berschneider
Rob Leasure
Russ Benish
Scott Campbell
Scott Prue
Shawn Booher
Shawn Pinkerton
Steve Butler
Steve Miller
Steve Niedenberger
Steve Roth
Tom Scott

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
THINK POSITIVE!!! The world has enough negativity.

..... have a little-faith, baby!!!!!

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
from the website regarding the street runoff.
quote:
Thanks to Dean Racing Engines, we will have our Street Runoff for the SBC engine for the Top 16 points drivers in Street Class on Sunday, October 11 during the Ghosts, Goblins, & Gearheads. Special Thanks to Dean Racing Engines for sponsoring the Street Class Runoff for the 2008 and 2009 Seasons.

The Drivers involved in the Runoff will be: Kevin Romeo, Barry Barnett, Rich Penn, Nick Bowman, Amy Romeo, Tom Binder, Joan Engelhardt, Shawn Booher, Chuck Turocy, Joe Tharp Sr, Dean Pollock, Michelle Casini, Joe Tharp Jr, Art Armstrong, Dave Kasprack, and Ed Galanda.

We will also do the Track Championship Runoff, as well as any runoffs to settle final standings where end of the year monies are affected.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park would also like to thank E&H Automotive and the Junior Dragster Parents Association for their support for the Junior Dragster Races at the Ghosts, Goblins, & Gearheads this weekend.

And for whatever reason, this cracks me up on the entry list.
quote:
Rob Berschneider
Rob Berschneider
Rob Berschneider

He's such a tool. LOL

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tool, are you kidding me? He's the entire tool box. He's the Snap On, Mac and Matco trucks combined. He's the entire tool section at Home Depot. What else am I missing.

Thanks Chuck, I feel alot better about myself now.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck wrote:
"Matt, all of us in the STREET class appreciate beyond words all that Dean does for our class, as he also puts up a 750 Pro Form bodied carb to the second place STREET class points finisher. We are the only class with a run off this year, thanks to Dean's generosity. To question it would be flat out rude, especially when the the winner is free to do with that engine what he or she pleases, be it use it, sell it, trade it."
Well, I think that she will probably put it in the Luv Truck when she wins cause she REALLY loves being the slowest car in the pack.... Car

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday ma brewer!!! youre getting wayy too old!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service