DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Couple of shots of Josh and navigator Scotty:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jeff I would have maybe 1.045 or so in the
Box to start my dragster roll out is .23
And have 1.125 in the box. Just depends on
How fast u are off the button. Dad always run 1.060 when the car was running 8.80 and 60 footing 1.23
Just my $.02

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
I was like alot of other people dissapointed at the rain,but we made the best of what we had to deal with.Not everyone was happy with the descions but it was what it was.I did have a good time hanging out with the crew there ran some good times with my car and look foward to kicking butt a ggg.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
And also great job Josh and Scott for kicking but at the race

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am ready for the GGG. The dragster race will be a blast. Its going to be some good racing action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea...i myself cannot wait for the ggg race. i got some friends from school that are coming and i gotta show them a good time. the dragster race will be intense and some good races should be had. im also goin to the halloween classic...got into the wed and thursday night gamblers....racing the car instead of the truck tho this year LOL

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Jason, there's a (handsome)picture of you on Beavers web site that states you'll be running at Beaver next year. Care to comment?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't bother looking for your picture, they already removed it, sorry.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Jason, there's a (handsome)picture of you on Beavers web site that states you'll be running at Beaver next year. Care to comment?

yeah i meant to ask about that as well...

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'm ready for GGG too!!! Well, car is ready! Driver still needs to heal!! Go GGG!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping the weather cooperates for this Saturday, so I can get a little practice for GGG. Then it's GGG time! Who's got a good costume?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I think that I might be able to conjure up a "good" costume for you, chuck.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Next year will be a traveling year. I am going to run beaver first points session (8 races). The top 4 in each class are guarenteed a spot on the team finals roster. The rest of the year will be PRP,pro am and big $$$ races. The decision not to run prp points was nothing personal,just business. The only thing we don't like about prp is the points system other than that it is my favorite place to race! Hope the bullseye on me at the 2010 bracket finals isn't too big and I also hope not to make any enemies over my decision.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jason, you'll always be a Keystoner no matter who you race for! We all love Voodoo Jeff - and he changes teams every year! :}
I wanted to thank Greg Miller for making a bad situation as good as he could. There were no easy answers at the Bracket Finals, and my personal thought is that the Practice Tree Nintendo Final stunk (I'm such a poor loser!)
but Greg made us all feel like we were part of the Team the whole time. Thank you Greg, and also all the Bracket Finalists!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick, did you notice on the website how much Tom Cruise's chest was pumped up? "AS LONG AS I'M ON THIS GODS GREEN EARTH, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I SWEAR TO IT." Blah, blah, blah. What's this goof going to do, build a dome over the hosting track? Or maybe he found a way to make it not rain.

ballsack
teabag
velveta
underwear

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Jason, that's cool. WE wish you good luck, of course.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyone could fault you, Jason, best of luck. And I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up qualifying at PRP still.

Tony, Greg and Barry have something to tell you. Personally, I don't believe it. I think it was stuffing.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I'm a little confused. Can you enlighten me a bit?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Speaking of the Dragster Race, is there any way we could get a complete list of who all will be competing? (Greg Miller). I was just wondering who was all signed up for it? Maybe Greg can post a complete list on here for everyone to see.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I didn't see it with my own eyes, so I can't say. It will have to come from one of those guys. Even Mikey's Amber saw it.

Kevin, the list has changed some, I know some have had to drop out, not sure who went in, but go down the page on this link and it will give you an idea.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0652/m/162108781/p/2