DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great job jason,
giving beaver bob a little taste of whats gonna happen the end of the month Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that everyone is still racing and doing well. I on the other hand am back in school and not having any fun.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good job gang, nice to see everyone staying sharp.

Jason, the Camaro will be ready for team finals right?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick,
It will be ready for sure. getting a new ATI pro glide this week with a billet gear set this time. no more stock gear sets for me. I will be there for the warm up race to test it out. It takes alot more than a busted tranny to keep me from the bracket finals! Big Grin

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Blah blah blah. Shut up, Nick.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ooooo Nick, you just got treated like you were Meg Griffin.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Who is this Fagnilli character anyway?... I've heard some stories about him but never met him. I once heard he went trailer to trailer at the Halloween Classic and "got acquainted" with every Top Sportsman driver in hopes of being accepted into their community. Who knows.

Anywho, anyone looking for a race this weekend...

quote:
ATTENTION PITTSBURGH RACEWAY RACERS:
If you didn't already know, there is an open comp class for you this weekend during our Universal Street Car Nationals event. The payout is a 80% Pay Back. You only pay $40 at the gate for the w**** weekend and $50 to register to race for the w**** weekend. Your crew get in for $35 each for the weekend. Spectators are $20 per day or $35 for weekend. No need to travel lots of miles when you can race this weekend here in your own backyard! CLICK HERE to view other race class payouts and entry fees. Also noteworthy, Mike Fiori of Mike's Auto Body is sponsoring the Open Comp Class, so come out and show your support.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Turns out i did some research on this Tony guy, all i could find was this...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nice beatings, Nick. someday I will be accepted. I will be accepted. I will be accepted. I will be accepted. Oh Frank you make me so mad.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
does anyone have a list of tracks that are coming to bracket finals this year????? Big Grin

PRP
DRAGWAY 42
NY INTERNATIONAL
QCR
DUNN TIRE RACEWAY PARK
KANAWA VALLEY
NEW ENGLAND
SKYVIEW
TORONTO
GRAND BEND

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think beaver springs will be on that list too Wink
i also think i saw somewhere that thompson raceway park will be there too

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i cant confirm this yet,but i think you can remove qcr from that list!!! Confused

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i take it that their ballot was done already lol

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I sent you a PM.

Why does it seem like the list of teams gets smaller every year? Confused

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Because it is getting smaller every year. Even when we were still at Norwalk the last year there was smaller than the first. I am not sure if it is re-structuring of IHRA or tracks leaving IHRA or what but you are seeing the same trend I am seeing unfortunately.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
when norwalk wasnt hosting the bracket finals and it went to QCR, didnt ihra divide the div 3 tracks into two different bracket finals? because i know our first year at the brackets was at QCR and norwalk wasnt there and they were still IHRA,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
alot of issues are with the stones at prp.and no electric.so i have heard..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe that Muncie, Milan and Norwalk (last year for IHRA) and maybe a couple other tracks were moved a division and now attend the bracket finals at 131. Then there have been a few jump back to NHRA. It is a shame to see this division of IHRA shrink, but I don't believe this is the only division seeing loss of track participation. IHRA had a very strong run under the previous management but seems to be losing face with some of the racers.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just figured that QCR wasnt coming because it would be hard for them to field a team Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, if you look at the folks running for points at Quaker they have 42 cars in Super Pro, 36 in Foot Brake, 12 in Street Legal and 19 in Bike. Where they're lacking is in the amount of Jr. dragsters.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andamo,

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post