DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Almost a Romeo three-peat, he lost in the final.

Congratulations to Joey Devola on the KOS win today!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes congrads and good job Joey!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rob, 6.82 at 170, woo hoo, that thing was moving. I'd love to see 4.0s at the N20 event during the GGG weekend, and maybe even a 3.9x.

Track was excellent all weekend. I just couldn't turn on a win light today. Congrat to Joey Devola for winning the King of Street. Good stuff.

Congrats also to the Mopar crew. AJ Casini won Pro at the Norwalk Chrysler Classic today, beating Bruce Bowman in the final. Nick Bowman won Sportsman today there too. Nice job guys!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
first pass was 6.97 @ 185 he two stepped it at the launch, thought it was near tire shake

second pass was only 170 at 6.82 because we had the chutes out trying to get use to them and out of the throttle at the 1,000 ft. probably a legit 6.67 by the RacePak computer. Glad you guys didn't get the rain we got in Clarksburg on Sunday.
MIR our next stop. Presidents National
I think Tony and His brother will have both their cars there. Probably Our Gang also and Trap and Shuman along with the Wv cars of Jimmy and Chip.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Forgot to send props out to the Friday Night at the Races winners. Kevin Romeo took the 10.99 and quicker class over Jack McDonough.

Birthday boy Matt Obertanec celebrated his 21st with a win over a red hot Art Armstrong.
Art - not worthy not worthy

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good deal Rob. I thought it was a 1000' pass with that mph. Good luck at MIR.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Joey D!! You drove your ass off! You earned every round!! Way to go!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Joey D, Matt and Kevin on their wins this weekend.

Thanks Chuck it was an awesome weekend and just glad I could come away with a W.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
andrew dombroski won on friday night at the mopar race in the no box race. and nick bowman runnered up in the box class on saturday night and also won on sunday in sportsman. good job buddy! his new nickname should be dragster slayer lol

good job to matt, art, kevin, aj, and crazy joe. now its time to win the brackets!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also thanks to Greg Miller for pulling cars from the lanes by cards. Many people commented that they favored the idea...cards, balls, whatever.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm so pissed, I just have to vent. Did anyone catch Shirley Muldouchebag's interview last night on ESPN? I can't believe the s**t that spews from her pie hole. I don't know if she's trying to be controversial or if that's how she really is, but now I know why she lost her sponsorship years ago and had to stop racing. They probably couldn't put up with her any more. "Tony's a boxer and he would have dropped him". Shut the f**k up, and go be bitter in your motorhome. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, yeah, I saw it, and I called her a miserable old itch. She is bitter. ESPN should not make her relevant when she isn't.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i kinda have to agree with ya tony. if anything..shes just putting more fuel on the fire in which i think they both want to be put out. forces rant to espn's jay kinda made that evident. paul page and mike dunn arent helping it either...im kinda sick of hearing about ashley and john and everyone from that camp. and paul page sucks at announcing.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, you at MIR this weekend? You won't be here to call cars in, when all the other teams and their track managers are here???
Laughing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
...im kinda sick of hearing about ashley and john and everyone from that camp.....

'DRIVING FORCE' didn't get cancelled..... it just went to another network, shown every-other Sunday evening, as-soon-as women's basketball ends after running 20 minutes too-long

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
bd82, you sure did get that right. No mir chuck. I have a pryor commitment.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Irrelevant doesn't even come close to describing her opinions.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironman:
Also thanks to Greg Miller for pulling cars from the lanes by cards. Many people commented that they favored the idea...cards, balls, whatever.

Thats a great thing to bring back. I used to like the wheel myself. However I would be for using cards or balls...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Aj on your win..you were driving really well the whole weekend...and to nick bowman your a machine in the duster...Ru in the box gamblers with a 14 sec footbrake street car..who does that haha Razz Your win sunday was just icing on the cake. Congrats buddy! Car

Posts: 441 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Thats a great thing to bring back. I used to like the wheel myself. However I would be for using cards or balls...

OMG the wheel. I remember that thing from running Heavy class of old Keystone days Rolling

It would suck sometimes when your lane never came up and you just sat there for what seemed like forever.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post