DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Wooowhooo!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this is in the plans for a future race but:
I have received several phone calls about another stop lite race at PRP since the last 2 were rained out. Maybe it can be scheduled in with another race day and just use the normal tree with a .500 pro tree deal.
Just a thought ..Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all class champions! Awesome job to Greg Miller in Modified...you really deserved it as you drove your butt off all year long....but I think you still have a little butt left Eyes Good job to Nick Bowman..nailing the tree and even whipped the Monte SS...I think that you were due for that one Smile Good luck to everyone at the bracket finals too.

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats and a job well done to all the class champions.
from the competition at prp, it definitely looks like its gonna be a 3 pete.

last weekend was ryans last passes in his jr.
so his new car for when he is 16 will be here next sat. but he said dad can play in it till then Big Grin its a 72 camaro with a 461 bbc,
and i would say you just might see it at the pro am events in hotrod with someone else at the wheel Wink

we are getting the car in 10.90 trim at 152 mph on the throttle stop.
but has been 9.30s

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow! Nice car Jeff! Man time flies... is Ryan 16 already?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
If anyone is interested I have 40 gallons left of a 55 gallon drum of Sunoco Supreme 112 Race Fuel can bring it to PRP anytime. IT'S A DEAL SEND ME A PM. Thanks, Bryan

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all of the winners! Good luck to everybody at the finals!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
not yet chuck,
ryan will be 13 in april. he said he was just getting bored with running the jr, but come to find out that his mom had been on him to stop racing.(thats one of the reasons she is my EX lol)
we are trading the jr, golf cart and trailer for this car and an open trailer.
its a t/k car.all electronics and ready to race.
the pics shown are from aug 22 and aug 29 at union county dragway in SC
ryan will be helping with the car to learn about the big car. and still at the track to give me crap about my lights Big Grin
with a 461 BBC dart alum heads,dominator carb .
i think it will be fun Car

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
You have a driver for it at the Pro-Ams? Wink

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, I feel a little better, though it's hard to believe he'll be 13 already. Good looking car, the split bumper Camaro has always been my favorite look for them. I hope you have a lot of fun in it. Cool

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
You have a driver for it at the Pro-Ams? Wink

X2!! Wink

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well....... wonder boy, jason weaver already asked . Big Grin
so if he wants to take it to the pro am events, he will be more than welcome to.
this car was driven by scott hill from union county dragway in SC. and built by O.A.T. racecars, has a 4 link, sway bar, areospace 4 wheel disc. 9" rear with all moser parts, mega 450 box, 7al-2 ign. dixie shifter with elect. sol. air throttle controller and a throttle stop.
so figuring that its already set up to run H/R with either a 7.00(1/8) or 10.90(1/4) index on a pro tree. i might as well let someone give it a shot. and maybe make a couple of bux with it.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, it was fun and enjoyed it. Thanks for all the support, pep talks and tough competition.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
is it me or has the prp website been down for a while

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php

working fine for me

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to Chris and Amanda Ickes today on their wedding day as well as my brother Frank and his wife to be, Kate. Have fun everyone attending and be safe

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats the payout for saturday 9/19???is it based on car count??see entry is only 25.will anyone show?i know friday will be a hit.thanks. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
thanks russ! congrats too all champs/bracketfinalists. c u at bracket next
cant make king of street weekend... AGAIN. Mopar world finals at norwalk.!!!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to Thomas Vasbinder for winning the run off and taking the 10-12 year old jr championship and also going on to win the jr track championship

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, Saturday 9/19 is Nostalgia Day, 1/8th miles time trials only, no eliminations. Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny cars, 6 front engine slingshots, stock and super stockers past and present, car cruise, and Bill Truby's awesome collection of PID pics.

Go get 'em at Norwalk Nick... and we'll be breathing a little easier knowing we don't have to go through you at KoS. Big Grin

Congratulations to Thomas, nice job!