DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
ray?wtf your not racing with team qcr??whats up with that?gonna bail on your team whatever.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyesyour not scared of the wilkins land fill are you???lmao..i'm not racing against them either then..

First off BP Not bailing on anyone Where you not there last week? How many S/P guys are going? Five of the top 10 arent going. You have little chance of doing well when a good part of the team dont want to go. Also I am very affraid of the wilkins landfill. YOU WOULD BE TO IF YOU SEEN WHAT I SEEN. Wink

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Cool Cool Cool Razz Razz Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
are there gonna be practice tree racing at the brackets again this year?
i can bring the projector and screen for movies at night also.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I'm not sure. AJ and I didn't qualify, so I don't know if we'll be up for organizing it. We'll post here if we do.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
don't be a baby Chuck.

Just because you didn't make it doesn't mean we can't keep the team sharp with some practice tree races!

I guess I expect too much of you Charlie. You've disappointed me.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nick, when I get back to PA, I'm going to pound that melon of yours down to a walnut.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good luck, i lost all feeling in my head after our wild Friday night a few weeks back

edit: geesh i just realized that sounds a tad "fruity"...i was referring to the punches to my head a few weeks ago. Man, Tony Fagnilli is going to have a field day with this post.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Nick, when I get back to PA, I'm going to pound that melon of yours down to a walnut.

lol! That's hilarious!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
ok, here is an idea,
instead of practice tree racing, ill bring my projector and screen and ryans ps2 with guitar hero.
we have one guitar, is we had a 2nd there could be match ups Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Where is the tv show on Comcast?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ruby:
Where is the tv show on Comcast?

You have to go to the OnDemand section and then it's under sports and entertainment I beleive

This is from the track website
quote:
It is finally here! PRP Thunder TV will air its first show on Comcast Video On Demand (VOD) this Friday. Comcast will have PRP Thunder TV in the Sports and Entertainment section of the VOD. Don't forget to check out the inaugural episode. This is a history making event!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All I can find are roundy-rounders under Local-Sports-Motorsports.

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Fruity doesn't even come close to the word I'd use, but I'm going to refrain.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
any body else having a hard time finding VODwent through that w**** smear of 800 plus channels, not to be found Red Face Mad Confused

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
It ain't on my tv either Keith.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A late congrats to all the class winners.

Is anyone planning to participate in the street nationsls next weekend? I think I'll end up being a spectator.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I can't find it either! Looked and looked and looked some more! Eek Confused Confused

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks bob and christine Big Grin. glad somebody else is having trouble Red Face i know i can be a little thick sometimes Confused but i spent some time and looked hard Eek if somebody finds it let me know Smile

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Do any of you prp racers know were all the teams are pitting this year for the bracket finals yet. We still have one more points race to go.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom, congrats on the win. I haven't heard anything about the pits yet. I think spots get picked in order of the team finish the previous season (PRP picks first, D42 second, etc). Since TRP is new to the brackets, chances are they get to pick last.

I'll go to watch the USCN this weekend. I don't think I'll race. $40 gate fee plus $50 entry is a little too rich for a gambler's race. I'll save the $$ and hope to get a tow to Norwalk's No Box race the weekend after brackets.

I'm also looking forward to King of Street on Sunday, Sept 14. I love that race! I'm going for the title this year!