DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
thanks Chuck..sorta glad I've had shows booked the last 4 weekends with this spotty rain.. I'm actually playing in Greensburg with Dallas Marks on Friday May 20th. I will get info for you guys. Might race in July if the pits ever dry at QCMP!!! lol

On a serious note I would like to shout out to Bob Deineker..(sp)??.. I read the article in DRM and was truly touched with efforts for NIKKI. Although I didnt know her personally I relate to some of the things having our special little girl Josie. Just really got me!! We are going to try to be at that race this year with Josie.. and as a tribute to her I am flying the Ronald McDonald House of Akron charities on the quarter panels of the GTO. You can see the pics on facebook.

Hope to see you all soon!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
10 days, really? Those guys can't predict ONE day and you want me to look at ten.

Tony your giving them the credit of even getting a day right. They're lucky to get it right in next 12 hours sometimes.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im looking for a bbc alum intake for a dominator carb,"oval port"..anybody help a guy out?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I know this isn't the classifieds section, but would like to sell to someone local. I have two 29x9 Toyo slicks BRAND NEW still have stickers. Just changed my plans and would like to get back what I have in them. $250 or best offer. I can easily bring them to PRP any time.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lou. It's something we feel we need to do, and the support and help we get from our racing family makes it fly. not worthy

On a side note, I've never seen my name goofed up THAT bad before lol.... Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I know... I suck... I got it now!!! lol

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, try having Turocy for a last name. Big Grin

Lou, that's the Friday night of Nitro Jam, but post up... that would be cool to check out if Mother Nature is mean again.

PRP has added a gambler's race for this Thursday night's test and tune. $35 at the gate, 2 time runs, then eliminations.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if we will have a place to view photos from each week like before? The website only has about 5 photos from the first day attached to the site. Thanks

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
The website

censored censored censored

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought your last name was......Turochi after last year? Big Grin

Is there any info on what the entry fees will be for the Nitro Jam?

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
andy, all i saw was that there is a gamblers race friday night with a $20 entry.

i think sat. is regular entry fees but the spectator fee is more. here is a link that you can go and get $5 off the spectator fee if you buy your tickets on line before the show.
day of the show, spectator is $30, on line they are $25
nitro jam tickets

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i was wondering about the photos also.

its been over 10 days and still only the 5 pics up.

you would think that would be a way to bring in more spectators with a good sample of the action going on at the track.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Yeaaaallll! gigin with Nashville Recording artist Dallas Marks on May 20th at the Four Points Sheraton in Greensburg. Hope to see you there!!
Lou

Four Points Sheraton
rt 30 east
100 sheraton drive
Greensburg, PA

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Russ and Allison Benish on the birth of their son, Nathan, yesterday! They endured some tense moments, with the cord wrapped around his neck and in a knot. Mother and baby are doing fine though, and he is 6 lbs 5oz, 20.5 inches.

So very happy for the Benish and Gongaware families! Party hug Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
censoreding rain!!!! I have to admit i was sitting there thinking before the rain came last night, man why dont they wet down that moto cross track and keep all the dust out of my motor!! That was terrible.. I hope there are no more moto x events during a race... thats gonna kill you guys.. sorry just my opinion.

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
I hear ya lou. That is why I put a tall K&N on mine. It is dusty enough there without the motocross track, now I don't even have to think about it.

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
censoreding rain!!!!

Man, I told you, it's your fault!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Congratulations to Russ and Allison Benish on the birth of their son, Nathan, yesterday! They endured some tense moments, with the cord wrapped around his neck and in a knot. Mother and baby are doing fine though, and he is 6 lbs 5oz, 20.5 inches.

So very happy for the Benish and Gongaware families! Party hug Ice Cream

Congrats guys!!! Know what it is like to get through with the tense moments, all worth it in the end though!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR1140:
I hear ya lou. That is why I put a tall K&N on mine. It is dusty enough there without the motocross track, now I don't even have to think about it.

I have been meaning to put an air filter on my car for a long time, never got around to it...but I have never really had any issue with dust.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck... I know!! Every freakin time!!
Yea..Mark if you would have been there last night.. well just ask ur dad and AJ. I could see them across the track in the Brown HAZE. Time for a K&N scoop filter!

Congrats to Benish family on their new arrival! Thank god everything worked out O.K!!
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks