DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Don't forget this coming weekend has been changed to Box/No Box

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
After winning last night with the Deniker Power Plant I also want to let everyone know about another Deniker Power Plant doing it again today........

Congratulations Dale Duche on your win at Quaker City today.

What a way to flex the Deniker Power Plant Muscles this weekend.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Dale. A good family man and racer who would help anyone. He deserves it.
Way to go Dale.

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's so cool, good win for a good guy, congrats Dale!

Man, what a day of racing yesterday. A ton of super tight racing, an awesome N20 Outlaws show, and champions crowned in Street, Mod, and Top. Congrats to Kevin Romeo in Street, Rich Zemrose in Top, and Greg Miller in Modified. I know my eyes weren't the only getting moist after Greg won the class and championship, knowing it wasn't about him, but the Angel Nikki riding with him.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was the one who had the honor of running Dale in the final. I want to say he is a class act. He and Jacob Meinert along with their familys. And the family of Michael Barnyk showed what PRP is about. I have respect for all of you guys. Even though i was on the losing end of that race it brought a smile to my face to see what great familys and racing is all about. Great job guys.

--Greg congrats on your championship and new job. Great things happen to great people. You my friend are a great one. Smile

Ray Wilkins

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Cogratulations Greg!! I knew you were on a mission Saturday night.

Great job, Dale!! A class guy and family for sure.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the champions of the classes. Great job Greg, you did a good job Saturday. Way to go. Good job Dale on taking the W at QCR.

See all you guys at the bracket finals. Lets get team championship #3.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the class Champs this year. Greg man you were not to be denied with the driving you did saterday not worthy

N20 Semi pairs and Final from Saterday
Semi Pair 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5wwYEh38aw

Semi Pair 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQDoQH8QLM

Final Round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOOp8DJKCI8

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg M

Congratulations Greg on winning the Modified championship. You will be a great representative at the Bracket Finals. Good luck to you and Team PRP.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Way to go greg. See you guys at brackets. 1st time for me ever being qaulified. im excited

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Great job to all on the championships!!! Especially you Greg, you deserved it and I know that you really wanted it, it showed in your driving saturday!!!

Nice job to Dale at QCR also!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice job to you Nick, you were on on Saturday, second win of the year, bumping into 4th place I believe. You will be doing some good for the team, driving like you are.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well what a weekend!

Congratulations to Rich, Greg, Kevin and Shawn!

Greg you were on a mission! "Thinking of Nikki"!

This was Shawn Booher's first year of racing and he took to it like a duck to water! Congratulations!

Congrautlations Dale on your big "W"!! Way to go! I know you had a great pit crew!!

Thank you to all you guys! We have have the best big family at PRP!! Now, we going kick some butt very shortly!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if the points listed on the website are with the 2 lowest dropped? Thanks

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Congrats Greg! Great driving to bring home the championship.
Awesome job Nick on a great last day... way to seal up a spot for the bracket finals... man you were on fire.
Congrats to Jesse Bone on a great season capped off with a bike championship.
Great job Shawn Booher in your first season... a trip to bracket finals!

Thinking of Nikki

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jordan, yes, the points on the PRP site are completely updated, and the total showing reflects the 2 dropped races.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Joe Conti on a 4th place finish this year. I had parked beside him for two years and saw him fight problem after problem. Nice to see what he can do with a good running hot rod. Just wish his gremlins hadn't jumped into my car. Way to go Joe.

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Car Congrats to all the class winners- Greg, Rich, Kevin, and Shawn-- You guys are a class act. Congrats to all the racers who made it to brackets this year, I hope PRP can make a clean sweep, with 3 for the tree. Good Luck to all.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadMonte454:
That would be nice to have some racing on Friday evening, even if it was a T&T for the JR's. Due to how far away we are from the track, it is hard for me to get there in the middle of the week.

Alright guys just looked at the site and we got what we wanted.

The next "Night at the Races" will be Friday,September 18.
We will be adding an additional day on the 18th for TNT and
the Night at the Races. Night at the Races will be on Friday,
the 18th only. TNT will be both Wednesday the 16th and
Friday the 18th.

Brought to you by:

Mike's Auto Body
Jones Trailer Sales
Starting Line Racing Cafe
Ionadi Auto Sales
Midway Rental and Excavating

When you get to the gate you can either Test N Tune for $25 or get in the Gambler's Race for $35. If you choose the Gambler's Race, you will get 2 Time Trials, then go into eliminations. There will be 2 separate classes...10.99 & lower and 11.00 & up. Two separate purses... $600 to the winner / $200 to the runner-up / $75 to the semi's. Gates open at 5:30 PM / Time Trials start at 6:30 PM

Now lets go out and support it so we can see more FRIDAY night racing!!

I will not be able to make it as we are traveling to Norwalk, OH for the Chrysler Classic.

I will be waiting for a phone call to hear about the turnout and the winners.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yay!!! I'll be there! It will be a great weekend of racing... Night at the Races Friday night, Nostalgia Day on Saturday, King of Street on Sunday! Woo hooo!!!