DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what time do tt start for big cars??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
1pm, unfortunately.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I'm going to scramble in the AM to get the car back together....I have a wedding on the 14th and would hate to miss two weeks of points in a row. What time will eliminations start?..I might come out and throw a # on it...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They start right after the two TT's. Usually around 3.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head Banging Headdamn you mother nature,damn you.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
So umm wtf is going on today.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rain here at 9.30 am,and heading towards new alex,and weatherchannel.com shows a good glob of green hitting track at 10am and 4pm..total bs. Banging Head

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AS of now hey are open but there are a few showers moving through the area. Im waiting to see what happens after that then Ill head up. It looks like there will be a window probably just depends on how wet they may get.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
From PRP's website:

It is not currently raining here at PRP. We are making every attempt to make sure the track is dry and ready for the first day of points.

We will continue to update the website today with any changes to the race.

As of 10:12am, The Race is On!!!

I looks like what rain we might get looks to be light and may not take much to dry if we get a shower.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Track had some nice traction least till rain showed up(Balaska don't doubt me on that again Tongue )

So about the plane that was on shutdown and turned around and took off. Where the hell did that come from as I didn't see it land?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can anyone fill me in on what happened Saturday at PRP. I'm writing reports for both radio shows. No results on the track's site yet. I could use a little help giving you guys and gals some airtime. Thanks.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
couple TT, then rain out.

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im posting this for a friend.
it is a 69 road runner 440 car for sale.
the car is located in the pittsburgh area,
here is a link to the racing junk ad.
thanks
http://www.racingjunk.com/cate...969-road-runner.html

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
Track had some nice traction least till rain showed up(Balaska don't doubt me on that again Tongue )

So about the plane that was on shutdown and turned around and took off. Where the hell did that come from as I didn't see it land?

I didnt doubt you Ed, I was wishful thinking that it might miss us which it almost did. We didnt get nearly the amount of rain that they got all around the track, but we got enough to ruin our day.

I do give PRP a lot of credit for trying to get the day in. It was nice and sunny most of the day and if we could of missed that last one we bould have been fine. You can't cancel just because there is a chance of rain, shoot if we did we would never race.

The traction was awesome on Thursday for TNT and yesterday. Now that there is some rubber down the bite has been great.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mother Nature is just being a beotch. We were so close to having that rain miss us. I also give PRP full credit for working hard to get the day in. I like seeing that effort, and if you were a racer that stayed home yesterday, you also missed out.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe but at about 5:00 it got dark and the wind picked up but we didn't get a drop of rain in Freeport Yesterday.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
Hard to believe but at about 5:00 it got dark and the wind picked up but we didn't get a drop of rain in Freeport Yesterday.

And thats why you shoudnt cancel because of a chance of rain, you just dont know. PRP did a great trying to get it in and just caught the end of a storm. If they didnt have some issues with the timing system they probably would have gotten 1st round in, but things happen.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
checkout the 10 day forecast!!you guys will love it.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
10 days, really? Those guys can't predict ONE day and you want me to look at ten.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Why does it matter to you, Bill? You're selling everything and going fishing!!! Laughing Big Grin

Happy birthday to Lou Greco!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post