DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I for one will miss Frank and Pam. It sure is going to be weird coming through the gates and Frank not yelling.....Hey Stumpy, to me. Thanks for everything and for being a friend, we will miss you. It is going to take some time to adjust, for sure.

Andy

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Well these are some interesting changes.

I'll miss Frank. Who else can make me laugh when he slaps Chuck when he is sleeping and takes off on the moped Rolling

Greg I expect random slappings of Chuck when he falls asleep at the track.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyes Eyes Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck to all in their new positions. See everyone this weekend as the weather is looking sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Frank and Pam are friends, and I'm going to miss seeing them. I also wish them nothing but the best, and hope to see them soon.

With that said.... if you have heard any rumors, like the track is closing, those are complete bunk. The only changes are those outlined in the press release. The track is open, operating, getting ready for some great racing to settle championships in 3 classes. There is plenty of racing action left this season, with this weekend, next weekend, Nostalgia Day, King of Street, Bracket Finals, Ghosts Goblins and Gearheads, and test n tunes. Good luck to all, in the lanes and in the tower. Let's race!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I wish you guys the best of luck, both those leaving and those coming/coming back.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Not drag race venues, just racing venues. Oh Frank, you make me so mad.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this is all tonys fault..thanks tony thanks alot.. Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Duh

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Did you get an entry, Scott?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Contact info for the race is hard to see but it is:
miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

Thanks for the support and I will be posting enries that are already in and there is a few left so dont wait.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just have to say that I checked out the new website on my break this afternoon and it's pretty nice. Not sure that I like the url as Keystone Raceway, but other than that -- nice overhaul! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Everyone I ever talk to still knows the track as Keystone Raceway.

PRP - where is that?

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wasn't it known as Keystone after the Tedesco's bought it and then Bill Bader suggested changing the name to Pittsburgh Raceway Park ? I think most people near and far know it as Keystone.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I think the first year they owned it, they called it "The New Keystone Raceway" That was the year before I started racing, so '02.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was known as the New Keystone Raceway. People are starting to get to know the Pittsburgh Raceway Park name.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WinkBest of luck to Frank, Pam, and any other staff member, whose career has taken a turn. Please don't be strangers-- we hope to continue to see ur smiling faces Tongue Thanks for all ur help, and best of luck, and success. Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I rule Congratulations to "Frank the Freight Train" Romeo-- I'll bet those Quaker guys hate to see u coming !! Car PLEASE, keep up the great driving !! not worthy

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice night last night... I think I heard over 230 cars? Both the street and slick lanes were completely full, lots of nice rides, and some sick fast street cars, great to see.

Happy birthday AJ!!!