DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Have to say Happy Birthday to my little buddy Aj.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg M,

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...

How did it go last night? Chuck did you get in the 11's? Greg did you make it down the track? Hows the big block?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nah, the fresh oil change slowed me up some, and I don't think it was as quick as we were expecting. His bbc was fine. Didn't slow on the tree any, .004 right in front of me one pass.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday AJ!!!! Hope ya have a good one.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
What was he running with the big block? What did you run? Figured it would be fast with this high pressure system in the area.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
12.29 at 107.5. Greg was mid to high 10.30s. I thought it would be faster too, but I think at best I would have went teens.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Ok, slower than I would have thought then. Oh well, the air will get better just a matter of time.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday aj!

i think the humidity started to kick in last night.....but it was a good night. btw....john vergotz went 4.04 in michigan yesterday...he'll be here this weekend

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Anybody else having problems getting on the new PRP website?

When they 1st put it up under the keystone url, I had no problem getting on. Now that they changed it back to pittsburghracewaypark.com I get the old site and when I 'click" go to new site, it won't go. It has been that way since late yesterday. I am confused.....

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You're not crazy Andy... well, at least in this case. Big Grin Updates are being made, moving the site over, and should be up later today.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday AJ!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy b-day AJ, big buddy

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to you!!! Rolling hug Big AJ, Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuuu!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
the new site is under Pittsburghracewaypark.com but we did move the site and also changed hosting so it will take up to 24 hrs. for every server to update then we will have little bugs that might need tweeked. hope everyone finds the new site user friendly.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
happy birthday aj!

i think the humidity started to kick in last night.....but it was a good night. btw....john vergotz went 4.04 in michigan yesterday...he'll be here this weekend

Got home a little while ago from working out of state. Thought I would jump on here to see what was going on. 4.04 in Michigan yesterday? Had to be fairly decent air. Makes his 4.10 look pretty good being the hot and humid conditions he had the last time he was here and considering the fact that I backed off the glue a shade so as not to make it greasy for them. PRP isn't such a bad place to run, just got to stay away from the bumps (hard to do) and know how to get down a track that isn't as smooth as glass (not real hard for those guys because they know what there doing). It's there, you just have to know how to use it. The glue will be down and the boy's (the crew) have scraped, cleaned and draged the track and as long as I do my job (lets hope so) we are going to see a good show as Vergotz should be bringing other fast cars with him. We are ready!

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
what time is N20s 3 and 5 or 4 and 6. Heard two different times

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP site says 4 & 6, which sounds like the usual times?

Oh my, I love when you talk track prep, Keith. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Me too, the last points day we had I spun every pass in eliminations. I don't believe you were there Keith

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Latest forcast: mostly sunny (yea) high, low 80's (boo) Oh well, there goes our quick times. Sunny and 80 will put track temps to 115 degrees or higher. Not good. Would of been nice to have those 70 to 72 degree days. Shouldn't complain, sunshine will be aboundent!

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Keith, just a update to the times John Vergotz turned at Martin on Weds. and Thompson the week before. They have quite a big hammer in there now at 864 cubes. Both Ted Smith (vacationing at the shore) and Tom Hemphill (engine breakage) won't be there today. I think we'll have a full field though.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post