DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
+1 to what Fagnilli said. Just ignore the clown and maybe he'll stop trolling in our forum.

Any who, i completely agree with Jeff about Keith being a great teacher. I am so impressed with our batch of Wyotech kid's this year and they are very good because of what Keith has taught them. He truly loves what he does and has a great passion for it and it most definitely shows.

Thanks Keith!!

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What's up Sundown?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
What's up Sundown?

Just living the dream, Maverick.

P.s, You owe me 20 bucks.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Blow me. Oh by the way, you better stop yelling at me on the radio, it hurts my feelings.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For you, Mav and Sundown... you need to get Goose on here too...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Ha ha Smile Smile That's Tony to a "T" or "X" !! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Most definately Tony.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
OK, its monday and everyones back at work. Whats going on?? Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
ChuckT <----- trying to pull my cranium out of my colon to actually win a $%)*(^%$#$ round.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
ChuckT <----- trying to pull my cranium out of my colon to actually win a $%)*(^%$#$ round.

LOL!

Drive angry Chuck

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. My Mom is doing good for now. They could not 'zap' her problem tumors with the gamma knife procedure. So, last Friday she started w**** head radiation. She will have to complete 10 days worth of radiation and will not go back until October for a MRI to see how the all the tumors are looking.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank everyone for their generosity this weekend. I blew up my motor and several people offered their cars to me. A special thanks to Don McGuire and AJ Casini & Brianna for letting me run their cars. It was very much appreciated. Thanks also to Chuck T, Greg Miller, Scotty Campbell, Barry Barnett, Bob Deniker, Steve Butler, Ron Boyce, Dave Stuckey, Rich Penn and anyone else that I may have forgotten for their offers to lend a hand. Thanks guys, you are truly the best and I appreciate it!!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners from this past weekend from looking at the points, it looks like just about all classes will be decided this weekend.
that is if mother nature helps us a little.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather looks fine to me.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
yes it does, fay stalled and it looks like a beauiful weekend
cant wait

also, if anyone is interested in a quad,
i have a 2006 hi bird QH-200ST quad for sale.
its a 200 cc , 4 forward gears and rev. electric start, and a rack on the back of it. it also is a clutch. the only thing i used this for is to tow the jr. its a 2006 but we never got it till may of 2007.
runs good !!!
only reason selling it is to get a golfcart.
asking $800
my email address is jeffrey10x@yahoo.com
the milk crate and tool box doesnt go with the quad.lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I just wanna toss out a great job to the guys working the starting line tonight at TnT. Seriously it was very good and was hooking like crazy. I was running on slicks in street lanes and had ZERO issues. Even cutting best sixty foot times of the year with back to back 1.64s leaving at 5500.

Was a complete zoo tonight and track held up great.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
I just wanna toss out a great job to the guys working the starting line tonight at TnT. Seriously it was very good and was hooking like crazy.
Was a complete zoo tonight and track held up great.

Ed: Zoo was an understatement!!!! The Oil Down gods were angry last night and the track crew did fantastic considering they got one done and then a few min late there was another and so on.
I think they need to issue depends for motors to all the streeties before they run and also institute a NO Antifreeze rule lol.... Hats off to the Track Crew yet again!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is this a 2 race weekend?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
yes it is,
sat it the last day of points on the calender and sunday is a make up points day.
weather is looking really good for this weekend.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, Chris. Gates open at 9, junior time trials start at 10, big car time trials start at 1pm, both Saturday and Sunday.