DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just got the sad news.

Lisa and I send our very deepest condolences to Bob, Karen, Ashley and all of their family and friends.

As was said....Always and Forever... THINKING OF NIKKI

Guardian Angels Racing

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I want to add our sympathy on the loss of this beautiful angel. As so many others have said, I just don't have any words to express my feelings right now. We will be praying for peace and strength for Bob, Karen, Ashley and all family and friends. The only blessing is Nikki's suffering is over and she is at peace.

We always will be "THINKING OF NIKKI Angel!"

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Although I don't know the Deniker family, I've followed this post and Nikki's brave fight for survival. But it seems God has other plans for her in His kingdom. My thoughts and prayers go out the the entire Deniker family and to all that helped the family through these very tough times. And may God bless and keep this beautful little girl. Our lives here on earth have been enriched by her being here.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
great post Dan. The rest of our race team join in with you. God Bless and give them strength during these times that just tear at our hearts.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
Our family would like to send our deepest condolences to Bob, Karen, Ashley, the rest of their family and friends.

The Fox's (Joe Sr., Dianne, Joe Jr., Mike)

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
To: Bob & Karen , We are deeply saddened, and want to send our heartfelt sympathies, and condolences to you, and your family. Nikki is now an ANGEL. God Bless you both- Dean & Linda

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bob, Karen, Ashley, The Olson Family and The Deniker Family, my heart is breaking for you. Thank you for sharing Nikki with us all. Nikki has and will continue to touch so many people. Nikki taught us all faith, hope and most of all love! Nikki gave her strength to so many people fighting their battles to see another day. Just one day at a time. Nikki's smiles light up the Heavens! Her smiles light up our hearts! I will miss you my friend, Nikki! You will always be in my heart! You gave me faith! You gave me strength! Thank you Bob and Karen for Nikki!

Always and forever...."Thinking of Nikki".....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If you have a Nikki sticker on your car, please email me a pic of it to brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com

Or find me in the lanes and I'll snap one of it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck, we have a couple on Andrews car, if you want to take a picture of it. I don't have any closeup shots of the sticker.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
very sorry for your loss bob and karen. nikki is the strongest lil angel i know...and we will miss her everyday. if you guys need anything...let me know.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
Prayers to all.

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh Raceway Park had a very moving Memorial Service for Nikki Denniker Today, All the cars that have displayed the "Thinking of Nikki" Stickers were lined up on the track, a Prayer was Given BY Track owner Mike Tedesco and the song "IN the Arms of an angel" was sung.
Every person at the track had a pink balloon and the tree was lit and when the green light came on all the Balloons were released.
There wasn't a dry eye on the track, Nikki's Parents were present which in itself shows the courage which this family has.

My Hats off to Gregg and Scott as well as Prp track owners Mike and Frank Tedesco for arranging this special moment for us all to share in.

Pictures are posted here http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leadhead15717,

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Here is a video we took at the Balloon race. We wanted to share it with you.

http://s376.photobucket.com/al...ikkisballoonrace.flv

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rachael Poorman did a fantastic job on "Angel".

Great video of the tribute.

Here are my pics...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
One slipped early... I like to think that was one for Nikki.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Chuck for the great pictures.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
These pictures are just beautiful! I want to thank Greg, Scotty, Chuck, Barry, Mike, Brianne, Shelly, Natalie, Mia, and the rest of the kids who helped with the balloons! The PRP staff, Mike, Frank and Carmen Tedesco! Every single racer and their families! Pam, Bill and Rachel Poorman!
Nikki was truly honored! Truly loved! Thank you! Thank you Bob and Karen for sharing Nikki's journey with all of us! We all love Nikki!

Always and forever.... "Thinking of Nikki"...

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What a day it was at the track. Many emotions and tears. It is a day that will NEVER be forgotten.

How many folks do we have coming up to the night at the races tonight?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'll be there tonight!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I'll be there tonight!

I'll tell ya what Mark. After you win the fast class and I will the slow class we will run off for checks...LOL

See you there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post