DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck T,

I have always self evaluated my program to put the car in the winner’s circle. After reviewing the log book it was apparent the car was deadly and I was the not doing my job. Mrs. Murdock proved she can still kill the tree during TT. So I figured I would give her a try. If she drives like she did Wednesday we should have some of fun.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Okay, Dad.... you've had your fun with the whole "Mrs." thing! censored
Mad

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Charles:

preventable 4 sure
http://www.competitionplus.com...ew&id=11250&Itemid=6

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I need to get an email address for the track. Heard a rumor that I would like to get clarified. Can someone post or PM me that please. Thanks.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. O. I saw the phone numbers but never realized I could click on a name. Guess that is why my user name isn't Mr. Obvious. not worthy

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Charles:

preventable 4 sure
http://www.competitionplus.com...ew&id=11250&Itemid=6

Agreed. People need to think and act with safety first. Too much can happen in the blink of an eye. And tracks should take action against offenders. Very sorry to hear of this.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say Congratulations to Adam and Dale Duche. Adam won the 13-17 year old class yesterday in his JR dragster, While Dale ended up winning in top class in his big dragster. What a day for the Duche's to remember. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthynice job dad and son not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you Mr. Prest!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
same to you young lady.. Angel

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job to Dale and Adam Duche! That was cool to see both win on the same day. I think that the boy might have taught dad a trick or two Big Grin Congrats to all other winners as well!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i want to say thank you to greg scotty barry chuck and everyone that helped get me back on the track sunday after we had breakage on the dragster. just really happy that it happened in the lanes and not at 170mph! it really meant alot when greg pulled a part off of scottys dragster to get me going. thanks again guys it nice to have great friends like all of you. also congrats to all the winners especially russ for gettin his wheels back in the winners circle!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say congrats to Russ- Dale- Jr Duche, and my team, Mom & Kevin Romeo for a great street final-- Keep up the great driving !!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners. Russ looks like the late night converter change payed off. Glad to see you get back in the winners circle. Now only if I can make it there again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lots of cool stuff over the weekend, with the Duches both winning in different sized pipe, Russ back in winner's lane (after going home at 10:45 Saturday night to swap converters!), mom Romeo Amy taking on Kevin in a heads up race, Kevin in the Top final, and more I can't remember right now. Glad to lend a hand Jason, and really glad also that it didn't happen on the track. AJ, we're good... we got some of that Duche karma in our pockets. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case you haven't seen Bob's thread in General, or are on the CarePages, here is Karen's update from this afternoon:

Not what I wanted to hear.
Posted 37 minutes ago
I am not sure how to start this update. I am full of many emotions today. You know it is not good news when the whole team comes to get you and takes you to a room to sit and talk. The CT results are extremely worse than the last ones done. I don't know how to read CT scans but it was very easy to see the differences. This is not good news. The fact that her billirubin took a jump up today is also not good news. So now what. We are now stuck and have to do a lung biopsy ASAP. And if possible we will also do a liver biopsy. This is so hard because it will now be an even longer time before we can get out of the PICU and we do not know what will happen next. I do know that she will have chest tubes after the surgery for atleast 48 hours. Chances are she will remain intubated and on the ventilator after as well. The lung biopsy may show us an infection, inflammation (IPS or GVHD), cancer, or nothing. The liver biopsy may show GVHD. I just don't know how much more she can take. I have decided that we should no longer save her birthday gifts and we will start to let her enjoy them now. For it may be a long time until she can again... I am doing my best to keep my chin up because with Nikki anything is possible, especially with God on our side. Lets continue to have faith knowing that our brave little soldier will and must win this fight.
God Bless, Karen

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And here is Christine's request:

Please join us tonight at 9:00pm as we lift Nikki in prayer. We have been praying for Nikki every night at 9 across this great country. God is hearing our prayers. Nikki needs our strength and God's comfort. Our faith together will get Nikki well.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
we will be praying as a family at 9:00
God Bless her..........

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There isn't any box/no box race that I'm not seeing mingled in the pro am events this weekend is there....?

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post