DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Barry - ya old man.

Woohoo - I'm racing Sunday!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
Mmmmm.... shrimp, LoL.

I know -- Wednesday Wing Night. Thanks for mentioning it, LoL Wink . I used to go a lot when it was Rick's Pizza Pub up the road.

I was at Test N Tune last night, though -- got to drive again, so I couldn't pass that up, you know. I guess Rick's will just have to wait for another day... Wings, Smirnoff, and big screen TVs... Smile

I just don't get fried shrimp though... no different than french fries in my opinion.

Are you quicker than dad, and rubbing it in? Big Grin

Add in Pass Time on those big screens, good stuff.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Jason,
where did you get your helmet cam from? I was looking on ebay and found a few that were pretty decent in price but I dont want to spend a little money on something that wont work if. Thanks for the help. Gotta video the new bike runs for mere enjoyment.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

I just don't get fried shrimp though... no different than french fries in my opinion.

Are you quicker than dad, and rubbing it in? Big Grin

Add in Pass Time on those big screens, good stuff.

Fried shrimp (like in your picture) isn't much different than fries, I agree. But if you get the bigger fried shrimp... like butterfly shrimp... that's really good. I also agree that passing time just relaxing and having a good time is nice... wish I had more time to do that, LoL!

I am a bit quicker than Dad in the dragster. I'm just having fun and enjoying the ride -- happy to get to race again. It's nice of my dad to let me drive his car. Big Grin

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We will see how good Mrs. Murdock is on Saturday when she is in the drivers seat!

Dad

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There's still time to change your mind if you want to drive! LoL!

Oh, and Dad... could you please refrain from calling me "Mrs."... it makes me feel REALLY old... (or is that payback for me posting your birthday to everybody?!) LMAO! Razz

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Madlooks like rain this weekend.AGAIN. ole mother nature must be trying to tell me something. Mad censored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
Madlooks like rain this weekend.AGAIN. ole mother nature must be trying to tell me something. Mad censored

Could it rain? Maybe

Might it rain? Maybe

Believing what the stupid weather forcasters predict. Sure sounds like it.

So on that note. It rains when it rains. Till then it's not raining Tongue

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Kim, Pass Time is a pretty cool show on Speed, though I agree about passing time too. It was on at Rick's. That's cool you get to race, and very cool of you, Bob, to step aside for a day.

Bill, too many wings last night, fell asleep before I could send the pics. I'll send 'em tonight.

I get scared when Ed the Ford boy is the voice of reason!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ed, hit the drag racing section on SCS. New racer with a 5 speed and street tires is looking for advice.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sorry to return to reality....

Nikki is back in the PICU for breathing issues. Please keep her and the Denikers in your thoughts and prayers.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Kim, Pass Time is a pretty cool show on Speed

LMAO as you can tell I did not know that was a show, LoL! Laughing

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for the birthday wish's.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Barry Happy Birthday.

Chuck what can I tell him other then leave at idle and don't do a burnout other then a quick spin to clean tread. Only so much a street tire can do. Wish I could tell everyone to just mash gas pedal to floor when lights come down and go WHEEEEEE Car Then again most people can't drive a stick either. Stupid slushboxes Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy b-day buddy. Lets make it a double like last year this weekend.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
HAPPY B-DAY BARRY!!! Smile WITH MANY MORE YEARS TO LOOK FORWARD TO..

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthyBIGBIG THANKYOU TO BILL TRUBYfor the awsome pictures he took of my car when i last ran prp.you are the man,and thanks to chuckt for getting them to me. not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
happy b-day barry!

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
LMAO as you can tell I did not know that was a show, LoL! Laughing

I don't have Speed on my cable package, so Rick's is the only place I get to see it. Good bonus while noshing on wings and having a refreshing beverage. Big Grin

Glad the pics made it to you Bill.

Ed, keep on Banging Head Banging Head with the handshaker. Big Grin

Weather is getting better, let's race 2!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
alittle late but happy bday barry Smile

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post